This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Handcrafted stargazing pods on a family-run organic farm glamping site
- A five-minute drive from Upton-upon-Severn and 30 mins from Tewkesbury
- Cosy 17th-century inn on site serving guest ales and gastropub food
Pods, pigs and proximity to the postcard-worthy riverside town of Upton-upon-Severn: bring the family to Honey Pod Farm.
This is a chilled, peaceful and eco-friendly organic farm park, whose pods have been carefully designed and handcrafted by muso Mark and his nephew Jon, in the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a quick drive from several National Trust properties and historic homesteads.
Each of the site’s pods can comfortably accommodate a family of six on a double bed, two bunk beds and two folding Z beds, and are fully insulated for cosy glamping all year round. Bedding is provided and each pod has a woodburning stove to keep things nice and toasty inside. Apart from their comfy beds, spacious living areas and private outdoor firepits, probably the best bit about these pods has got to be their crystal-clear ceiling dome for stargazing up at the Worcestershire night sky…
If ever you tire of sizzling sausages on the barbie, or simply fancy a post-hike pint, then you’re sorted with the on-site pub, The Drum and Monkey, a 17th-century inn serving hand-pumped guest ales and gastropub food. Kids meanwhile can pet and proffer food to the farm’s family of pigs, and have loads of grassy space to run about and play games on.
Amenities at Honey Pod Farm include modern solar-powered showers and toilets in a separate sanitary block, as well as an outdoor washing-up area and two indoor cooking areas equipped with a couple of gas hob rings, a kettle, cutlery and crockery.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent facilities. Mark was helpful throughout
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 5.0 miles
5.0 miles The Crescent — 5.1 miles
5.1 miles Rosebank Gardens — 6.0 miles
- Train stations
Great Malvern Rail Station
— 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Colwall Rail Station — 5.8 miles
5.8 miles Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station — 6.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 25.0 miles
25.0 miles Lydney Harbour — 26.4 miles
— 11.3 miles
Ramble around the Worcestershire countryside to visit small villages and market towns like nearby Upton-upon-Severn, where an hour or several can be spent among its shops and historic buildings. If you’re sticking around Upton, treat yourself to some tasty pub grub before walking it off with a riverside walk back to base, and be sure to check out its summertime calendar of events which includes a couple of big annual music festivals.
You can also bob onto a boat to Tewkesbury from Worcester, half an hour's drive away, to visit further historic haunts such as Worcester Cathedral, 12th-century Tewkesbury Abbey and 14th-century Bredon Barn. National Trust properties, Capability Brown gardens and historic houses are around here too, including Eastnor Castle, the Great Malvern Priory and Croome Park.
For walks and bike rides, pedal and potter around the Malvern Hills and the many lanes and cycle routes that network the local area. For shows and events, the Three Counties Showground holds events throughout the year.
- Croome Park (National Trust) (4.1 miles)
- Tewkesbury Abbey (5.1 miles)
- Malvern Hills (5.9 miles)
- Croome Park (4.5 miles)
- Bredon Barn (4.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Honey Pod Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Honey Pod Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Honey Pod Farm? Ramble around the Worcestershire countryside to visit small villages and market towns like nearby Upton-upon-Severn, where an hour or several can be spent among its shops and historic buildings. If you’re sticking … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Honey Pod Farm?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.