This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
St Michaels was a small apple orchard, in the village of St Michaels just three miles south of Tenbury Wells.
The park has been owned by the Griffiths family since October 2007
It is gently sloping and enjoys stunning views, especially to the north to the rugged granite outcrop of Titterstone Clee Hill and is surrounded on every side by unspoilt beautiful countryside.
The park is laid out with a looped roadway and each caravan base has generous space and all main services plus a parking space alongside
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Convenience store nearby
- Coach stations
Hereford: Country Bus Station Commercial Rd
— 16.0 miles
16.0 miles Malvern Link: Coach Stop — 16.9 miles
16.9 miles Great Malvern Coach Stop — 17.2 miles
- Train stations
Leominster Rail Station
— 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Ludlow Rail Station — 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Craven Arms Rail Station — 14.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 39.1 miles
— 33.5 miles
There are many nearby attractions for you to enjoy
CITIES Worcester, Hereford, or Gloucester.
Cathedrals, shopping, a boat on the river or watch a sport
TOWNS Ludlow, Leominster or Ledbury.
Markets, castles, restaurants
SMALL TOWNS Bromyard or Tenbury Wells.
Nearest shops, swimming pool, leisure centre, tourist information
Just round the corner in St Michaels
Cadmore Lodge Hotel and Country Club for fishing, golf, fitness and food
* West Midlands Safari Park (discounted tickets available at our reception)
* Severn Valley Steam Railway
* Cadbury World
* Ironbridge Gorge Industrial Museum
* National Trust - Berrington Hall, Croft Castle, Lower Brockhampton
* English Heritage - Witley Court, Stokesay Castle
Events in the area
In about an hour you can travel by car to the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham (the NIA), the National Exhibition Centre (the NEC), the Three Counties Showground at Malvern, the Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford upon Avon
Pools for carp or trout are a short car journey away. Rivers Teme (ideal for barbel), Lugg, Wye and Severn are within range
Sapey Golf Club is just over one mile away. Par 3 or 9 hole courses are nearby at Sutton and Tenbury
From the park there are many footpaths, bridlepaths and rights of way. The Malvern Hills, Clee Hills and Mortimer Forest are nearby
- Ludlow Castle (7.1 miles)
- Witley Court & Gardens (English Heritage) (11.7 miles)
- Stokesay Castle (13.4 miles)
- Croft Castle and Parkland (7.9 miles)
- Brockhampton Estate (9.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.