This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Boyce Holiday Park is situated in over 100 acres of beautiful farmland, set around an historic former Elizabethan Manor House. It is located on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border with unrivalled views of the Malvern Hills. A stroll around the privately owned grounds provides nature lovers with the opportunity to relax and enjoy beautiful idyllic views and an abundance of wildlife to spot and delight.
Located within the grounds are three beautiful ornamental lakes, stocked with Carp, Rudd, Roach, and Tench, available to Boyce Patrons for coarse fishing.
• Fully serviced static holiday homes for sale, with individual lawned areas with an 11 month Holiday License
• 14 touring/camping pitches March to October inclusive
• Seasonal Touring pitches are available
• Five self-catering holiday cottages and luxury lodge for hire
• Up to 32 amp electricity supply available to all static pitches and electric hookup available for touring/camping pitches
• Gas available
• Utility block with toilets, showers, laundry and washing-up facilities
• Children’s play area and field for ball games
• Private dog walk, adjacent to the park (certain breeds are not permitted)
• Wonderful walks on site, plus access to Three Choirs Public Footpath
• For safety at night the park is well lit
Children are welcome, but it should be noted that there are unfenced pools/lakes on the property, and for their safety they should be supervised at all times.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Malvern Link: Coach Stop
— 6.4 miles
6.4 miles Great Malvern Coach Stop — 6.5 miles
6.5 miles Malvern Wells: Hanley Rd Coach Stop — 8.2 miles
- Train stations
Malvern Link Rail Station
— 6.3 miles
6.3 miles Great Malvern Rail Station — 6.9 miles
6.9 miles Colwall Rail Station — 7.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 30.8 miles
— 22.8 miles
From the M5 take the exit at junction 7 and follow the A4440 signed towards Bromyard and Leominster. This road then leads onto the A44 (avoiding Worcester City Centre). Continue on A44 for approximately 10.5 miles then take the left-hand turn onto the B4220 signposted to Malvern, about one mile east of Bromyard. You should pick up the brown caravan and camping signs to us from this junction. Continue along the B4220 until you see the village sign to say that you are entering into Stanford Bishop, slow down as just a few yards past this sign, at the Herefordshire House Pub (painted pink) turn sharp left, almost back on yourself and then first right down private driveway signed Boyce Holiday Park.
If you are coming to us using Satellite Navigation from the M5 at Worcester please do not turn off the A44 until you reach the B4220 turn-off.
- Malvern Hills (6.6 miles)
- Witley Court & Gardens (English Heritage) (9.0 miles)
- Worcester Cathedral (9.7 miles)
- Brockhampton Estate (1.6 miles)
- The Greyfriars (9.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.