This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Harbury Fields is a family run touring park set close to Warwick
- On a 222 acre livestock and arable farm with a farm walk for guests
- 1.5 miles from Harbury Village
6 acres area, set in 4 paddocks, fenced in the middle of a working farm
58 hard standing pitches (all fully serviced at no extra charge)
16 amp electrical hook up
Log Cabin office/reception/tourist information building – New in 2015
3 modern, heated shower blocks, one with disabled facilities
2 washing up, veg prep areas
Laundry with washing machine and dryer
Great views of the Warwickshire countryside in a peaceful, quiet location
Public transport 600 m from the Caravan Park
1.5 miles from Harbury Village with its shops and pubs
Circular dog walk from the site – sheep-fenced off for your safety
Free wifi is available in the new log-cabin office/reception
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Large (51-200 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Leamington Spa: Hamilton Terrace Coach Stop
— 3.7 miles
3.7 miles Warwick: Puckerings Lane Coach Stop — 5.1 miles
5.1 miles Warwick Parkway Rail Station Coach Stop — 6.1 miles
- Train stations
Leamington Spa Rail Station
— 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Warwick Rail Station — 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Warwick Parkway Rail Station — 6.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 55.6 miles
— 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 17.7 miles
17.7 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 17.8 miles
Please note: access to Harbury Fields Farm Caravan Park is via Middle Road (best accessed from the Fosse Way, B4455). Some Sat Navs may incorrectly try to direct you via Chesterton Road (which may result in you having to drive through the village of Harbury).
Harbury Fields Farm lies a few miles east of Warwick and Leamington Spa, highlights in the surrounding area include Stratford-upon-Avon and all its attractions, seven National Trust houses within 15 miles of the site (including Charlecote Park and Upton House), Kenilworth Castle and Warwick Castle.
We are less than three miles from Warwick Exhibition Centre, 28 miles (approx 40 mins drive) from Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (NEC Birmingham) and 10 miles (approx 19 mins drive) from Stoneleigh Park (The National Agricultural Centre).
- Royal Pump Rooms (3.9 miles)
- Warwick Castle (5.3 miles)
- Compton Verney (5.5 miles)
- Charlecote Park (6.2 miles)
- Farnborough Hall (8.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Harbury Fields Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Harbury Fields Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Harbury Fields Farm? Harbury Fields Farm lies a few miles east of Warwick and Leamington Spa, highlights in the surrounding area include Stratford-upon-Avon and all its attractions, seven National Trust houses within 15 miles of ... Read more