This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and well-kept site within a mile of Atherstone town centre
- A 10-minute drive to Twycross Zoo and 20 to Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Shop on site and River Sence fishing a short stroll from the grounds
Seeking lots of space on a hol in Warwickshire? Find plenty of room for the whole family (as well as all your stuff…) at Atherstone Stables Caravan Park, a 15-minute walk from the town of Ratcliffe Culey and 25 minutes from the centre of Atherstone.
Glide through the electric gates and drive into the spacious, well-kept grounds at this safety-conscious site to see how peaceful it is; as well as being secluded and away from road noise, it’s within a short walk of the serene River Sence (if you’re up for fishing, apply for a rod licence beforehand) with countryside strolls to be had from the grounds as well.
Dogs are allowed on site if canines are keen for walkies, and kids are welcome too – send small humans off to play games on the many green areas as you prep sandwiches using fresh crusty bread and local produce from the on-site shop. A pub in Ratcliffe Culey serves home-cooked food and Atherstone town centre has an award-winning butcher (as well as grocery stores and supermarkets) a mile away – so make sure to bring your bike or walking shoes along for food-gathering trips.
To explore further afield without needing to jump in the car, a train and bus station are in Atherstone, and public transport’s on hand to take you towards attractions like Twycross Zoo (half an hour away by bus) for monkeying around with the western world’s biggest collection of primates…
Facilities back on site include two showers, toilets and a laundry room. Transit vans aren’t permitted without pre-arrangement with the site warden.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Peaceful,large flat pitch, full service good dog walk next to …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
- Coach stations
— 5.1 miles
5.1 miles Bus Interchange — 7.8 miles
7.8 miles Market Street — 11.3 miles
- Train stations
Atherstone Rail Station
— 1.2 miles
1.2 miles Polesworth Rail Station — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Nuneaton Rail Station — 5.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 72.1 miles
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1
— 12.7 miles
12.7 miles Birmingham International Airport — 12.7 miles
12.7 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 12.8 miles
This Midlands site is a 20-minute drive from Drayton Manor Theme Park, for taking toddlers to Thomas Land on cartoon train-themed escapades and letting older kids loose on the bigger rides among 6,000 square metres of parkland.
Teens might prefer to slalom down SnowDome’s indoor skiing and snowboarding slopes (also 20 minutes), or mums and dads can attempt to get them hooked on history at Bosworth Battlefield Visitors Centre’s interactive gallery and guided battlefield walks (15 minutes).
For grownup times, head towards Birmingham (half an hour) for shopping at the Bullring centre, admiring the pre-Raphaelite paintings in the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, eyeballing the underwater beasts at the National Sea Life Centre or just having a waterside wander along the network of canals.
- Twycross Zoo (4.4 miles)
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre (5.1 miles)
- Tamworth Castle (7.8 miles)
- Staunton Harold Church (13.8 miles)
- Letocetum Roman Baths and Museum (14.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Atherstone Stables Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Atherstone Stables Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Atherstone Stables Caravan Park? This Midlands site is a 20-minute drive from Drayton Manor Theme Park, for taking toddlers to Thomas Land on cartoon train-themed escapades and letting older kids loose on the bigger rides among … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Atherstone Stables Caravan Park?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
Reception is open 9am - 4pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm Friday and 9am - 1pm on Saturday. Please inform the site if arriving after these times so as to obtain the gate entrance code.Read more
Reception is closed on Sunday so you will need to check in the following morning.