This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained site between Oswestry and Shrewsbury, off the A5
- Within 20 minutes' drive of Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Wroxeter
- Games room, TV room, dog walk, showers, toilets and launderette
You’ll be tickled pink with a stay at Cranberry Moss Caravan Park, a sweet site in rural Shropshire. First up, it's surrounded by the peaceful county betwixt England and Wales that’s long been a bolthole for those seeking quiet rural times: even the invading Romans escaped here in between all that empire building…
Next up, this is a well placed site for getting out and about among Shropshire’s activities and attractions – of which there are many, for the county’s gentle pace doesn’t mean a lack of stuff to do. Far from it: from Cranberry Moss you can roll along to world-famed attractions like Ironbridge Gorge, the Saxon – and Tudor – country town of Shrewsbury, and hikes or gentle strolls aplenty among the Long Mynd, Stretton Hills and the Wrekin, all part of the Shropshire Hills of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
All this is most easily accessed, as the site is just off the A5 in a handy spot between Oswestry (15 minutes’ drive) and Shrewsbury (20 minutes). For times when you’re not out roaming, there’s a games room and TV room, along with a dog walk area where canines can stretch their paws.
Everyday needs are easily sorted here too, as the amenities include showers, toilets, a washing-up area and a launderette – these last two with spectacular Shropshire views to make your tasks less tiresome.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
We will return ASAP
A quiet and welcoming site conveniently situated just off the A5.
Excellent site. Very clean. Nicely laid out and very peaceful
Great value stay in a wonderful site
Enjoyed our stay
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
— 1.3 miles
1.3 miles The Crescent — 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Rural Cottages — 5.8 miles
- Train stations
Gobowen Rail Station
— 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Yorton Rail Station — 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Shrewsbury Rail Station — 9.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 42.4 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 38.5 miles
Shropshire’s absolutely stacked with things to do – outdoorsy activities, museums, castles, arty attractions, theatres, shops… If you’re blinded by choice or need a bit of inspiration, who better to ask than the folk on site, local experts who’ll happily dole out a bit of advice.
Among the top picks they might point you towards are the splendid estates of Attingham Park (20 minutes’ drive), a National Trust property where you can paddle canoes or frolic in the Field of Play, and Weston Park (40 minutes), to stroll through gardens designed by the famed Capability Brown.
Those Roman visitors left a bit of stuff behind when they moved on, and you can see their style on a trip to Wroxeter Roman City (20 minutes). This area was central to more recent history too – notably at Ironbridge (35 minutes), birthplace of the Industrial Revolution and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site packed with fab museums and family-friendly attractions.
If you’re in the company of kids (or indeed grownups) fascinated by all things that move, pack them into the car for the 40-minute drive to see the planes at the Royal Air Force Museum or to take a steam-driven ride on the Severn Valley Railway from Bridgnorth.
- Powis Castle & Garden (12.9 miles)
- Much Wenlock Priory (20.6 miles)
- Darby Houses (Ironbridge) (21.1 miles)
- Chirk Castle (12.2 miles)
- Attingham Park Estate: Cronkhill (13.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Cranberry Moss Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cranberry Moss Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cranberry Moss Caravan Park? Shropshire’s absolutely stacked with things to do – outdoorsy activities, museums, castles, arty attractions, theatres, shops… If you’re blinded by choice or need a bit of inspiration, who better to ask than … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Cranberry Moss Caravan Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.