This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful campsite situated on the Wenlock Edge
Easthope Caravan and Camping site is ideally situated on a working farm between the historic towns of Much Wenlock, Bridgnorth, Ludlow and Church Stretton.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Shrewsbury: Bus Station Raven Meadows
— 11.7 miles
11.7 miles Telford: Town Centre Bus Station — 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Ford (Shrops): A458 Coach Stop — 14.4 miles
- Train stations
Church Stretton Rail Station
— 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Craven Arms Rail Station — 11.2 miles
11.2 miles Wellington (Shropshire) Rail Station — 11.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 57.7 miles
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
— 39.1 miles
From Much Wenlock take the B4371 Stretton Road, signposted Church Stretton. After approx 4 miles you will see the Wenlock Edge Inn on your left. Take the SECOND junction on your left after the Inn. The site is located about 1/4 mile on your left.
Post code: TF13 6DN
The Ironbridge heritage museum, Cosford RAF and Acton Scott farm are located near by. Great places to visit for family days out. Please contact us if you require more information on local attractions.
- Much Wenlock Priory (4.5 miles)
- Enginuity (8.1 miles)
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums (8.2 miles)
- Wilderhope Manor (2.0 miles)
- Carding Mill Valley and the Shropshire Hills (7.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Easthope Caravan and Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Easthope Caravan and Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Easthope Caravan and Camping? The Ironbridge heritage museum, Cosford RAF and Acton Scott farm are located near by. Great places to visit for family days out. Please contact us if you require more information on local ... Read more