This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Fir Tree Farm is a very quiet and secluded site with easy road access and outstanding views over rolling countryside.
The site has facilities for 50 tourers/motorhomes, and 20 tents, with electric hook-ups and hard-standings plus a shower and toilet block with washing-up area.
There are two well stocked fishing lakes on the site, and a Falconry centre with clubhouse and snack bar.
Pets are allowed on site and there is a large dog walking area next to the site.
The site is open all year round, and Fir Tree Farm Caravan Site has now taken delivery of its first Camping Pod.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Banbury: Bus Station Bridge Street
— 5.1 miles
5.1 miles Leamington Spa: Hamilton Terrace Coach Stop — 13.0 miles
13.0 miles Stratford-upon-Avon: Riverside Bus Station — 13.5 miles
- Train stations
Banbury Rail Station
— 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Kings Sutton Rail Station — 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Leamington Spa Rail Station — 12.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 53.2 miles
— 17.5 miles
17.5 miles London Oxford Airport — 20.1 miles
20.1 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 26.8 miles
Leave the M40 at Junction 12 (Gaydon).
We are a short distance south of the village of Warmington, at the junction of the B4100 and B4086.
A wealth of cultural, sporting and natural attractions and places of interest are within easy reach:
Blenheim Palace, The National Motor Museum at Gaydon, the nearby National Herb Centre, Burton Dassett Hills Country Park, Warwick Castle, Warwick Race Course, National Trust properties such as Upton House and Farnborough Hall, Bicester Village Outlet Shopping, Compton Verney Art Gallery, Cotswold Wildlife Park, Broughton Castle and William Morris' home Kelmscott Manor.
- Compton Verney (7.0 miles)
- Royal Pump Rooms (13.2 miles)
- Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm (13.3 miles)
- Farnborough Hall (2.3 miles)
- Charlecote Park (10.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Fir Tree Farm Caravan Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fir Tree Farm Caravan Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fir Tree Farm Caravan Site? A wealth of cultural, sporting and natural attractions and places of interest are within easy reach: Blenheim Palace, The National Motor Museum at Gaydon, the nearby National Herb Centre, Burton Dassett Hills ... Read more