This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Active holidays near Skegness
- Family entertainment for everyone
- Close to the beach
We seriously suspect not a dull moment will be unearthed at friendly and helpful Coastfields Holiday Village near Skegness, for the team here says there's something for everyone whatever their tastes. (And you'll be only a few steps from the beach and only five minutes' stroll from screamingly good days out at Ingoldmells's Fantasy Island too.)
The leisure and facilities at Coastfields include – hold onto your hat, for there are quite a lot – a heated indoor pool, a 500-seat show bar with evening entertainment and where the kids can join in with pantomimes, an arcade, a café and several bars of differing vibes, from the lively Bar Rumba showing the latest from Sky Sports to the relaxing Aqua lounge overlooking the pool.
(Just) off site, Coastfields is a very short walk to the nearest Lincolnshire sands, and a road train puffs up and down to take guests – for free – to the nearby tourist attractions.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Ingoldmells Bus Station
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Skegness: Butlins South Car Park Coach Stop — 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Chapel St Leonards: Bus Station — 1.8 miles
- Train stations
Skegness Rail Station
— 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Havenhouse Rail Station — 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Wainfleet Rail Station — 8.1 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 30.7 miles
— 39.2 miles
You've arrived, you've unpacked and now you're casting eagerly around for a decision on what to do first... The beach for a morning first up, we think, then the five-minute stroll to Fantasy Island at Ingoldmells for an afternoon whirling around on its rollercoasters.
Both Ingoldmells and its neighbour Skegness have heaps to offer alongside their beaches, restaurants, bars and shops: rummage around Europe's biggest indoor market and take the pooch to South Beach at Ingoldmells, while at Skeggy you could see seals in one sanctuary or parrots in another, and take a (much recommended) trip out of town to the Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve.
Also seasidely in the region, the resorts of Mablethorpe, Sutton-on-Sea and Cleethorpes are all within easy driving distance of Coastfields Holiday Village; inland, wander around the Lincolnshire Wolds and the many market towns such as Alford, Louth and Horncastle.
- Holkham Hall (25.5 miles)
- Sandringham (26.7 miles)
- Houghton Hall (28.8 miles)
- Gunby Hall (6.7 miles)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (8.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Coastfields Holiday Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Coastfields Holiday Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Coastfields Holiday Village? You've arrived, you've unpacked and now you're casting eagerly around for a decision on what to do first... The beach for a morning first up, we think, then the five-minute stroll to ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Coastfields Holiday Village?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.