This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
35 acres of beautiful countryside set on the edge of Wales where the Welsh Marches blend into England and Wales.
Just 20 minutes from Ross on Wye and 9 from Hay on Wye Poston Mill Park is a great base for exploring the western side of Herefordshire from north to south.
Our web site www.postonmillholidays.co.uk will direct you to all our five-star facilities, green policy and access statement.
We have 10 camping pitches, 35 fully serviced touring pitches and static holiday homes or a cottage and a bungalow for self catering.
Pet friendly, all off road parking and a bus stop at the gate, along with a shop and restaurant on park, we are the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Pontrilas: Telephone Exchange Coach Stop
— 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Hay on Wye: Castle Bus Stop — 8.0 miles
8.0 miles Hereford: Country Bus Station Commercial Rd — 10.3 miles
- Train stations
Hereford Rail Station
— 10.4 miles
10.4 miles Abergavenny Rail Station — 15.3 miles
15.3 miles Leominster Rail Station — 16.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 29.2 miles
29.2 miles Lydney Harbour — 29.3 miles
— 35.1 miles
Ross on Wye, a market town with a clothing outlet/Labels.
Hay on Wye, The biggest second Hand book centre in UK.
A wealth of history in the landscape and buildings.
A myriad of local food and drink, growers, producers and purveyors and places to sample thereof.
Kington Small breeds farm and Owl Sanctuary
Gardens of all shapes and sizes including Hergest Croft, Hampton court and The Weir.
- Goodrich Castle (18.0 miles)
- Caldicot Castle & Country Park (18.3 miles)
- Raglan Castle (18.7 miles)
- The Weir (6.1 miles)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (9.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Poston Mill Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Poston Mill Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Poston Mill Park? Ross on Wye, a market town with a clothing outlet/Labels. Hay on Wye, The biggest second Hand book centre in UK. A wealth of history in the landscape and buildings. A myriad ... Read more