This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Dinedor Outdoor Centre is a resource for children and young people bother from Herefordshire and beyond. The centre is run by a voluntary sector organisation called Herefordshire Outdoor Trust.
The centre has indoor accommodation as well as a Yurt, Tipi's, patrol and hike tents. We have two well equipped kitchens, a dining room, dining shelter, toilet / shower block, classroom and fire pit as well as one of the best views of Hereford!
Our instructors can be booked to deliver a variety of activities including team building, bush craft and off road biking.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for fee guide and booking quiries.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
Hereford: Country Bus Station Commercial Rd
— 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Ross on Wye: Cantilupe Rd Coach Stop — 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Pontrilas: Telephone Exchange Coach Stop — 9.6 miles
- Train stations
Hereford Rail Station
— 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Ledbury Rail Station — 11.6 miles
11.6 miles Leominster Rail Station — 14.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 22.6 miles
22.6 miles Lydney Harbour — 23.2 miles
— 24.7 miles
Dinedor Outdoor Centre is surrounded by countryside, next to woodland and an iron age hill fort. Herefordshire has plenty to offer in terms of woodland and countryside walks as well as having many attractions including the Old House, cider museum, farm parks, bowling, Cathedral, Mappa Mundi, swimming pool and a cinema.
- Goodrich Castle (11.2 miles)
- Eastnor Castle (13.0 miles)
- Caldicot Castle & Country Park (14.7 miles)
- The Weir (6.3 miles)
- Skenfrith Castle (10.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Dinedor Outdoor Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Dinedor Outdoor Centre dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Dinedor Outdoor Centre? Dinedor Outdoor Centre is surrounded by countryside, next to woodland and an iron age hill fort. Herefordshire has plenty to offer in terms of woodland and countryside walks as well as having ... Read more