This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Absolutely stunning Site, Relaxed is the word!
- Separate family and adult fields, dogs welcome.
- fantastic clean shower block and kitchen, family bathroom
Opens 1st March till 30th November
Pelerine offers touring and camping facilities on a five-acre level site, located in Newent, on the edge of the Forest Of Dean, 7 miles from Gloucester, It is ideally situated to explore Hereford, Worcester, Malvern, Cheltenham, Ross-on Wye, Monmouth, The Cotswolds and Wales just around the corner! Set in pleasant, level and well kept grounds, accessed by a private Road and is sheltered on all sides by hedging and trees.
Pelerine's facilities include:
Shower block seperate male & Female toilets and double showers
Fridge and freezer to use
NO 'Checking in time' or 'Checking out' time on days you arrive/leave
Chimenea's and Fire pits
wood available to Buy on site
Two seperate Fields (family Side and Adults only)
Electric Hookup points
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Lake and/or mountain
- Coach stations
Newent: Kings Arms Coach Stop
— 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Staunton (Gloucs): Prince of Wales Coach Stop — 3.8 miles
3.8 miles Ledbury: Memorial Coach Stop — 6.7 miles
- Train stations
Ledbury Rail Station
— 7.3 miles
7.3 miles Gloucester Rail Station — 8.4 miles
8.4 miles Colwall Rail Station — 9.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 15.5 miles
15.5 miles Lydney Harbour — 16.8 miles
— 10.5 miles
Leave M50 AT JNC 3 follow signs for NEWENT at traffic lights turn left after 50 mtrs turn right into TEWKESBURY RD follow for 1 miles site on left
The park appeals to country lovers and families who wish to enjoy the host of attractions that the local area has to offer such as:
- Three Choirs Vineyard
- Three Shires
- Strawberry `Hill Vine
- Birds of prey centre
- Eastnor Castle (6.0 miles)
- Gloucester Cathedral (8.0 miles)
- Gloucester Waterways Museum (8.1 miles)
- Ashleworth Tithe Barn (5.4 miles)
- Westbury Court Garden (8.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Pelerine have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pelerine dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pelerine? The park appeals to country lovers and families who wish to enjoy the host of attractions that the local area has to offer such as: - Three Choirs Vineyard - Three Shires ... Read more