This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run farm campsite with access to the North Downs Way
- Half a mile from Seale; Guildford a 10-minute drive
- Firepits and barbecues for hire; local produce available to order
Hampton Estate's Waggoners Campsite is set in a large field fringed by woodland. With stunning views over the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and direct links to the North Downs Way and Surrey Cycleway trails, this family-run site is well-placed for families and couples looking for a big boost from nature deep in the Surrey countryside.
The staff here make an extra effort to create a friendly camping experience, with an emphasis on space, seclusion and escapism. This environmentally-conscious spot also tries to minimise its impact on the planet, with green solutions like hand-made compostable loos and cold wild woodland showers.
The site is off-grid and has no electricity, so it might be a good idea to bring a torch along. It's secluded without being isolated, as it's an easy half-mile walk from the small village of Seale.
When it comes to cooking, you can either bring a gas stove or hire a barbecue or firepit from the site staff. Home-grown, sustainably-sourced logs are available for fuel. You can pre-order a range of tasty locally baked goodies for your stay, as well as Waggoners Campsite at Hampton Estate's barbecue boxes with pasture-fed beef straight from the farm.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
An ideal escape
We’ll def be back, we loved it!
Great pop-up - hope to see it here next year.
Great pop up camp site
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Extra spacing in seated areas
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
— 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres South Street — 6.4 kilometres
6.4 kilometres The Borough — 6.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Ash Rail Station
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Wanborough Rail Station — 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Aldershot Rail Station — 4.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Weybridge Ferry Landing
— 24.9 kilometres
24.9 kilometres Shepperton Ferry Landing — 25.0 kilometres
25.0 kilometres Moulsey - Hurst Park Ferry Landing — 31.9 kilometres
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 31.7 kilometres
31.7 kilometres London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 — 32.1 kilometres
32.1 kilometres London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 32.5 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Puttenham Common: 15 minutes' walk
- Seale Craft Shop: 15 minutes' walk
- Britty Wood: five minutes' drive
- Guildford: 10 minutes
- Farnham Park Golf Course: 15 minutes
- Waverley Abbey: 15 minutes
- Tilford Cottage Garden: 15 minutes
- Chessington World of Adventures: 35 minutes
- Thorpe Park: 35 minutes
- Birdworld (10.3 kilometres)
- The Look Out Discovery Centre (18.7 kilometres)
- RHS Garden Wisley (19.2 kilometres)
- River Wey and Godalming Navigations and Dapdune Wharf (9.2 kilometres)
- Shalford Mill (9.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Waggoners Campsite at Hampton Estate cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Bookings cannot be amended within 5 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Waggoners Campsite at Hampton Estate will debit the balance from your card 2 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 2 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Waggoners Campsite at Hampton Estate have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Waggoners Campsite at Hampton Estate dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Waggoners Campsite at Hampton Estate? Local attractions and activities include: - Puttenham Common: 15 minutes' walk - Seale Craft Shop: 15 minutes' walk - Britty Wood: five minutes' drive - Guildford: 10 minutes - Farnham Park Golf … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Waggoners Campsite at Hampton Estate?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.