Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Low-key farm site surrounded by orchards and woodlands
- A 10-minute drive from Canterbury; Whitstable 20 minutes
- Fresh home-grown produce sold on site; just off the A2
The people who run Worcesters describe it as 'a little slice of heaven' – and if you like a combination of Kentish countryside, farm animals and fresh local produce, plus easy access to the coast, you could easily end up sharing that opinion.
Worcesters is located just off the A2 road 10 minutes' drive outside of Canterbury and 20 minutes from the coast at Whitstable. There's a lot of greenery around, as the site is set among old Worcester pearmain orchards and is adjacent to an ancient woodland. When not relaxing in the main site area, the trees can sort you with many hours of amusement, especially if you have kids who want to build dens or fancy a cool afternoon nap in a hammock.
This is a dog-friendly site that's home to several other animals, including free-range hens, geese, goats and pigs. Fresh home-grown produce will be available depending on when you’re staying, with eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes and salads frequently in stock. For cooking, open fires and barbecues are allowed here in the designated areas.
Worcesters has very basic amenities, including a fresh water standpipe and a simple composting toilet. A shower and washing machine may be available in your hosts' house by arrangement.
Open from 07/06/2021 to 08/31/2021
This park has no on-site shower facilities.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the park are unlit.
A charge of £2.00 ($3.87) applies for the use of the shower.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
One Tent or Camper trailer allowed per pitch
Pitch size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar ($), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
If you're thinking about going camping then stay at Worcesters!
Perfect camping that's maybe not for the glamper.
A peaceful, right-back-to-basics campsite! loved animals + location!
It was really nice and the host is really lovely! …
Daniela Elena C.Confirmed
From the manager...
Thank you, it was lovely to have you here on such a lovely weekend.
Quiet, flat, well sheltered site with attentive staff and free …
From the manager...
Hi, thank you for your review, your points are all valid.
From the manager...
spent night here with 3 kids, 2 adults we all …
From the manager...
Thank you, we loved having you here and everyone left the place looking as clean and tidy as it was before the weekend, I was so pleased :-)
Check-in: one group at a time
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 5.3 kilometres
5.3 kilometres New Dover Road Park and Ride Terminal — 7.2 kilometres
7.2 kilometres Bus Depot — 12.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Chartham Rail Station
— 3.1 kilometres
3.1 kilometres Selling Rail Station — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Chilham Rail Station — 4.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal
— 22.3 kilometres
22.3 kilometres Dover Eastern Docks Ferry Terminal — 28.5 kilometres
28.5 kilometres Dover Western Docks Ferry Terminal — 28.5 kilometres
Kent International Airport
— 25.5 kilometres
25.5 kilometres Lydd London Ashford Airport — 37.0 kilometres
37.0 kilometres London Southend Airport — 38.1 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Canterbury: 10 minutes' drive
- Faversham (open-air swimming pool): 15 minutes
- Chartham Vineyard: 15 minutes
- Whitstable: 20 minutes
- Wingham Wildlife Park: 20 minutes
- Leeds Castle: 30 minutes
- Diggerland Kent: 30 minutes
- Margate: 35 minutes.
- West Gate Towers Museum (4.9 kilometres)
- Canterbury Heritage Museum (5.0 kilometres)
- Canterbury Tales (5.1 kilometres)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (28.8 kilometres)
- South Foreland Lighthouse (30.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Worcesters cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Worcesters on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Worcesters have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Worcesters dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Worcesters? Local attractions and activities include: - Canterbury: 10 minutes' drive - Faversham (open-air swimming pool): 15 minutes - Chartham Vineyard: 15 minutes - Whitstable: 20 minutes - Wingham Wildlife Park: 20 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Worcesters?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Worcesters? From $39.88 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability