This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- 200m from the E25/E411 and 900m from the centre of Bastogne
- Easy access to WWII memorials, Luxembourg and Liège
- Mini golf course, communal barbecues and well-equipped cafeteria
Off to the Ardennes? Stop off at Camping de Renval for a countryside stay in splendidly green scenery between Liège and Luxembourg, at the crossroads between northern and southern Europe and less than a kilometre from Battle of the Bulge town Bastogne.
De Renval is a peaceful and spacious site, with roomy pitches, a small fishing pond, a pétanque court and a mini golf course for your leisurely pleasure. Entertainment and activities are organised during the summer holidays.
Communal barbecue facilities are on site for sorting out the food, along with a well-equipped cafeteria with a terrace, a good range of Belgian beer and a wine cellar that most certainly demands interested investigation. Theme nights and live music are frequently held.
Amenities on site include two heated shower and toilet blocks with hot water and sinks, hairdryers and a washing machine and dryer. Free wifi is available throughout.
All this is handily set with easy access to shops and facilities including tennis courts, beauty salons and a petrol station; cafés, restaurants and a sports centre with pool are in town at Bastogne 900 metres away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Better than nothing
Good campsite large pitches fair facilities
Will definitely stay again
Good pitches for tents, on site facilities were really good …
Excellent site, loads of space, staff were superb, restaurant/bar 👍
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The lively town of Bastogne is less than a kilometre from Camping de Renval and famed for its role in the Battle of the Bulge, when it was besieged by German troops for a week in December 1944.
The Mardasson Memorial, commemorating the role of American soldiers who died or were wounded during the Battle of the Bulge, is one of the several World War II memorials and museums in town: see also the 101st Airborne Museum, covering the 1944 siege; the tanks and military vehicles of the Bastogne Barracks museum, and the recreation of the Battle of the Bulge at the Bastogne War Museum.
Also in town, have a look at the fourteenth century walls the Porte de Trèves and then the Middle Ages font and Romanesque tower of St Pierre's Church, followed by a coffee and a lounge around the town's Carré square.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Depart by:||2 p.m.|
Camping de Renval cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local eco tax of €1.00 per person per stay is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Local city tax of €0.25 per person per night is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping de Renval have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping de Renval dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping de Renval? The lively town of Bastogne is less than a kilometre from Camping de Renval and famed for its role in the Battle of the Bulge, when it was besieged by German troops … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping de Renval?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: 2 p.m.