此营地目前未在 Pitchup.com 上接受预订。
A characterful Shepherd’s Hut on a small working farm near the village of Buttercrambe with beautiful views over luscious green fields and the moor woods. Buttercrambe Shepherd’s Hut is the essence of timeless, homely chic, with hand crafted wooden furnishings and charming decorative touches. Enjoy a unique glamping experience in the privacy of the hut nestled in a small orchard where pink apple blossom blooms in Spring.
The birds and farm yard animals may wake you but there’s plenty to get up … first enjoy the complimentary breakfast basket each morning before heading out to enjoy a walk in the country or even a city amble. The Shepherd’s Hit is just a short journey to the vibrant and historical city of York, camping in the delightful hut makes the ideal city break for couples wanting a romantic and memorable break away.
Take delight in a natural retreat, escape city life, hide yourself away at the shepherd’s hut and unwind or laze beneath the sun and watch country life going on around you. Al fresco dinners cooked by you on the BBQ or order a stew cooked by the owner, relax under the stars and bask in the glow of the fire pit.
Stamford Bridge: The Square Coach Stop
— 1.9 公里
1.9 公里 Pocklington Bus Station — 11.7 公里
11.7 公里 York: Rail Station Coach Stop — 13.6 公里
York Rail Station
— 13.6 公里
13.6 公里 Malton Rail Station — 15.6 公里
15.6 公里 Poppleton Rail Station — 16.5 公里
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 50.6 公里
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 52.1 公里
- Enjoy a romantic retreat within 2.5 hours of Birmingham. 142 miles
- Glamping under the stars within 80 miles of Manchester
- Buttercrambe is 10 miles east from the historical city of York and 10 miles west from Malton.
- Buttercrambe Shepherd Hut sits in a peaceful corner of the owner’s farm overlooking fields and woodland.
- The village of Stamford Bridge is less than 3 miles away where you find a shop, pub, florist and even an icecream parlour.
Out and about near Buttercrambe Shepherd’s Hut, our favourites…
- Closest eating and drinking spot is the Three Cups at Stamford Bridge, a 25 minute walk from the shepherd’s hut.
- Reward yourself after a day hiking in the Yorkshire Dales with dinner at the Talbot Hotel where renowned ‘Malton born’ chef James Martin has joined the team serving freshly sourced Yorkshire delights.
- Visit the many museums York has to offer; National Railway Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens, Jorvik Viking Centre and the breathtaking York Minster.
- Challenge yourself with a long walk around the North York Moors discovering the ancient woodlands, stunning moorland and spectacular coastline just 20 miles from Malton
- Take pleasure in short scenic walks from the doorstep of the shepherd’s hut through Buttercrambe Moor Woods.
- Explore the city and its plentiful dining options, enjoy a romantic meal along the river front or treat yourself to something sweet at the famous Betty’s tea room in the centre.
- Castles, manor houses, gardens and abbey – wonderful attractions for day visits.
- Pack your bucket & spade and enjoy a day trip to the coast, perhaps taking in a walk along Whitby West Cliff, Filey and Runswick Bay.
- Air Museum (10.1 公里)
- National Centre for Early Music (12.6 公里)
- York Minster (12.7 公里)
- Treasurer's House (12.7 公里)
- Goddards Garden (15.1 公里)
查找英国国家自行车道路网上的当地路线 - 骑行路线延绵 20000 多公里。
- Buttercrambe Shepherd's Hut有游泳池吗？ 否 查看所有特性
- Buttercrambe Shepherd's Hut可以带狗吗？ 是 查看所有特性
- Buttercrambe Shepherd's Hut附近有哪些景点？ Out and about near Buttercrambe Shepherd’s Hut, our favourites… - Closest eating and drinking spot is the Three Cups at Stamford Bridge, a 25 minute walk from the shepherd’s hut. - Reward ... 了解更多