This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Small,quiet and friendly Park near to towns but in the beautiful Mid-Wales countryside most Holiday Homes have views across open fields towards the river.
This Park is pet friendly,holiday Static Caravans,Wooden Lodges,Holiday Bungalows and small 17th Century Cottage on a Self Cater basis for hire per night or per week.
Pubs,late Night Store, Laundret, Petrol Station and Cafe a short distance away.
Approx ten miles away from " The Royal Welsh Show Ground " in Builth Wells
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Llangurig (Powys): Coach Stop
— 14.2 miles
14.2 miles Llanidloes: The Gro Bus Station — 14.5 miles
14.5 miles Llandinam (Powys): Coach Stop — 15.0 miles
- Train stations
Pen-y-Bont Rail Station
— 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Llandrindod Rail Station — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Dolau Rail Station — 3.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 42.4 miles
— 55.8 miles
Coming from Hereford direction go straight over roundabout and follow the A44 to Rhayader Road for about half a mile
and you will see the signs on your lefthandside for Park House and Rhos Holiday Home Park. Turn left and proceed to Reception
Near to Elan Valley Lakes, Builth Wells Show Ground, Rhayader Market Town where you can feed
the Red kites and the Spa Town of Llandrindod Wells, a little further away is the coast where you can
get to Claric Bay and Borth.
- Stokesay Castle (24.2 miles)
- Powis Castle & Garden (27.1 miles)
- Ludlow Castle (27.1 miles)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (14.5 miles)
- Croft Castle and Parkland (22.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does The Park Motel have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Park Motel dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Park Motel? Near to Elan Valley Lakes, Builth Wells Show Ground, Rhayader Market Town where you can feed the Red kites and the Spa Town of Llandrindod Wells, a little further away is the ... Read more