This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping is how it should be at Riverside Park Farm, situated 7 miles west of the Historic Cathedral Town of Brecon, just off the A40.
Why not relax with the gentle swirling of the river and the tranquility of the birds singing.
Based in the Brecon Beacons National park it is a truly special, secluded place to camp. Offering plenty of space and privacy. The campsite is ideally situated for going on scenic walks, cycling, mountain biking, canoeing on the Brecon canal as well.
We have two sites, so there is a choice of a smaller site, which is even more secluded. Both sites are riverside, so why not take a swim in the river. There is also fishing available on the River Usk, so why not bring a rod and have a go. This is available on the day or online to the joining farm across the river. We allow campfires and wood is available. Dogs are also welcomed, but please bear in mind that this is a working farm so there is livestock around the sites.
Please note that we are a traditional campsite and there are limited facilities, so there are no electric hook-ups.
We charge per person:
£3.50 per adult
There is no extra charge for dogs.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Propane/gas cylinders available
Medium (26-50 sites)
Small (11-25 sites)
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
— 6.2 miles
6.2 miles Merthyr Tydfil Bus Station — 15.9 miles
15.9 miles Aberdare: Duke Street Bus Station — 17.3 miles
- Train stations
Sugar Loaf Rail Station
— 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Llangammarch Rail Station — 11.0 miles
11.0 miles Llanwrtyd Rail Station — 11.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 29.0 miles
— 33.4 miles
Heading out of Brecon, about 7 miles. Take the second turning for Trallong and then across the bridge take a left straight after the bridge.
Nearby Attractions Local:
Cradoc Golf Club
Dan-Yr-Ogof Show Caves
National Botanic Garden of Wales
Brecon Mountain Railway
Brecon Beacons National Park Visitor Centre
Canal Barge tripsThe Brecon Beacons
Brecknock Museum Tretower Court & Castle
Indoor Play Barns
Within an hour's drive:
Big Pit Mining Museum
Ystradfellte Cave & Waterfalls
St. Fagan's Welsh Folk Museum
- National Showcaves of Wales (10.8 miles)
- Brecon Mountain Railway (13.2 miles)
- Penderyn Distillery Visitor Centre (13.2 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (18.8 miles)
- Aberdeunant (20.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Riverside Park Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Riverside Park Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Riverside Park Farm? Nearby Attractions Local: Cradoc Golf Club Dan-Yr-Ogof Show Caves National Botanic Garden of Wales Brecon Mountain Railway Brecon Beacons National Park Visitor Centre Canal Barge tripsThe Brecon Beacons Military Museum Brecknock Museum ... Read more