This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Riverside International is set in the Brecon countryside with views of the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons, and offers touring pitches and seasonal pitches for touring caravans. New and used holiday homes and touring caravans are also offered for sale. Small dogs are welcome if kept on a lead.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Hay on Wye: Castle Bus Stop
— 6.9 miles
6.9 miles Brecon Interchange — 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Brynmawr Bus Station — 14.5 miles
- Train stations
Cilmeri Rail Station
— 13.7 miles
13.7 miles Builth Road Rail Station — 13.9 miles
13.9 miles Garth (Powys) Rail Station — 15.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal
— 32.4 miles
Cardiff International Airport
— 42.0 miles
- Brecon Mountain Railway (15.1 miles)
- Blaenavon Ironworks (17.0 miles)
- Big Pit: National Coal Museum (17.1 miles)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (12.8 miles)
- The Weir (18.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.