This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Pengarreg is a friendly family-run park on the coast with stunning views over Cardigan Bay surrounded by hills for coastal path walks. Take a break with us and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere.
A warm welcome awaits you from our reception and information desk.
We have a modern toilet block with free hot and cold showers, dishwashing facilities and also a laundry room with washing machines and dryer.
There is also a first class general store on the park which sells all the essentials for your holiday.
The clubhouse is within a short stroll from the caravan park and has a bar, lounge bar, restaurant, entertainment room and outside adventure playground. Children are very welcome.
Our games room is within the club and has pool tables and amusement machines.
On site is a children's safe play area with swings, slide, climbing frame and sandpit. There is also a children's play area outside the club.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Aberaeron (Ceredigion): Alban Square Bus Stop
— 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Aberystwyth Bus Station — 8.2 miles
8.2 miles Aberystwyth: University Coach Stop — 8.6 miles
- Train stations
Aberystwyth Rail Station
— 8.1 miles
8.1 miles Borth Rail Station — 13.6 miles
13.6 miles Aberdovey Rail Station — 17.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 28.6 miles
28.6 miles Barmouth Ferry Landing — 28.9 miles
— 48.8 miles
Pengarreg Caravan Park is on the seafront overlooking Cardigan Bay. It is approached nine miles south of Aberystwyth, just off A487 Aberystwyth to Cardigan Road in the village of Llanrhystud, opposite the service station.
The River Wyre which runs adjacent to the caravan park has a mile of private trout and sea trout fishing.
Fishing trips are available from two nearby harbours, but there are plenty of fish to be caught by casting from the beach which is also adjacent to the caravan site. Boats may also be launched from our private boating ramp.
There are pleasant walks on the hills around the parkland. The village of Llanrhystud is half a mile away. It has a post office, service station, public house and a 18-hole golf course.
The university town of Aberystwyth is nine miles to the north with its narrow gauge railway leading to the breathtaking Devil's Bridge Falls.
Six miles south of Llanrhystud is the busy harbour town of Aberaeron. A further ten miles away is the fishing village of New Quay with its golden sandy beaches. Tennis, bowls, swimming baths, pony trekking and many other attractions and activities can be found nearby.
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (6.8 miles)
- Vale of Rheidol Railway (Aberystwyth) (7.9 miles)
- Rheilffordd Talyllyn Railway (19.3 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (20.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Pengarreg Caravan & Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pengarreg Caravan & Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pengarreg Caravan & Camping Park? The River Wyre which runs adjacent to the caravan park has a mile of private trout and sea trout fishing. Fishing trips are available from two nearby harbours, but there are plenty ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Pengarreg Caravan & Camping Park?