This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Cresswell Barn Farm is the only place to camp in Cresselly (literally!) in Pembrokeshire
Enjoy nights under the incredibly clear sky's, unspoilt by street lights or pollution. Forget Glamping, enjoy camping, in the most beautiful spot in Pembrokeshire (we are a bit bias!). The Meadow is part of our organic farm, and we sell our produce from our veg stall next to the campsite and up at the farm.
We have electric hook ups and a shower block as well as waste disposal facillities for your convenience but nothing else will detract from the beauty of this spot.
We will help you get the very best out of your traditional camping experience.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Kilgetty Coach Stop
— 4.6 miles
4.6 miles Pembroke Dock: Tesco coach stop — 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Pembroke: Castle Coach Stop — 5.2 miles
- Train stations
Lamphey Rail Station
— 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Manorbier Rail Station — 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Saundersfoot Rail Station — 4.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal
— 5.8 miles
5.8 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 6.6 miles
6.6 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 8.2 miles
— 33.7 miles
Cresswell Barn Farm is approximately 7 miles from Tenby and Pembroke and all the beautiful beaches and sea side towns & villages along that stretch of the Pembrokeshire Coast. Just 2 miles off the A4075 it is like stepping back in time to a more peaceful and beautiful rural land.
Cresselly Arms Public House is just 5 mins walk away. A fabulous old pub, offering the local "Fire Water" and set on the old "Coal Yard" at the river's edge.
We are set in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, with miles of gorgeous walking.
Lawrenny is just 5 miles away and has a great pub and tea rooms.
If your children want something a little more active try Heatherton, Folly Farm, Oakwood or Manor House Wildlife Park.
Beaches galore are just a short drive away and, for the more adventurous, you can take a 30 minute drive to get to Barafundle Bay and Freshwater West - two of the most renowned beaches in the world for their beauty, surfing and sand!
- Pembroke Castle (5.2 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (5.2 miles)
- St Davids Cathedral (21.5 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (6.6 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (8.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Cresswell Barn Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cresswell Barn Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cresswell Barn Farm? Cresselly Arms Public House is just 5 mins walk away. A fabulous old pub, offering the local "Fire Water" and set on the old "Coal Yard" at the river's edge. We are ... Read more