This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Leisure/theme park nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
Kilgetty Coach Stop
— 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Tenby: Upper Park Rd Coach Stop — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles St Clears (Carmarthenshire) Coach Stop — 9.8 miles
- Train stations
Kilgetty Rail Station
— 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Saundersfoot Rail Station — 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Tenby Rail Station — 4.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 6.4 miles
6.4 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 12.2 miles
— 27.6 miles
From St Clears take the A477 towards Pembroke and Tenby. After Red Roses and Llanteg, turn left towards Wisemans Bridge (Ludchurch and Amroth). At the second crossroads turn left to Summerhill. Approximately 350 yards after Summerhill, Oakland is on the right, just after a sharp right hand bend
- Pembroke Castle (11.1 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (11.6 miles)
- Pembrey Country Park (16.1 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (4.3 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (13.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.