This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
St Davids (Pembrokeshire): New St Bus Stop
— 0.3 miles
0.3 miles Haverfordwest Bus Station — 13.6 miles
13.6 miles Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop — 14.2 miles
- Train stations
Haverfordwest Rail Station
— 14.0 miles
14.0 miles Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station — 14.2 miles
14.2 miles Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station — 14.4 miles
- Ferry ports
St. Justinian Ferry Landing
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Ramsey Island Ferry Landing — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Skomer Island Ferry Landing — 9.7 miles
— 54.7 miles
- St Davids Cathedral (0.5 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (18.5 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (20.3 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (0.1 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (22.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.