This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Welcome to our family run Country Motel and Camping Park on the Kent and Sussex borders.
We have 13 acres of field and woodland, and with no set pitches you can pitch up wherever you choose. Dogs are welcome and we are happy for you to have barbecues and open fires so you get the full camping experience.
On site there is separate male/female shower & toilet blocks, laundry facilities and a playground to keep the kids happy.
We welcome tents, tourers and motorhomes and have electric hook up if required.
Hope to see you soon!
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Public transportation nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Flimwell Coach Stop
— 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Lamberhurst: Chequers Coach Stop — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Hurst Green: Royal George Coach Stop — 4.1 miles
- Train stations
Etchingham Rail Station
— 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Stonegate Rail Station — 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Wadhurst Rail Station — 5.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
— 25.3 miles
25.3 miles Gravesend Pier — 26.1 miles
26.1 miles Tilbury Ferry Terminal — 26.4 miles
Lydd London Ashford Airport
— 23.5 miles
23.5 miles Biggin Hill Airport — 25.0 miles
25.0 miles London Gatwick Airport — 26.4 miles
Situated on the A21 (Hastings Road). We are 8 miles south of Royal Tunbridge Wells, and 18 miles north of Hastings and 1066 country.
Use this postcode in your Sat Nav device:
With Bedgebury Pinetum and Bewl Water both within a mile, there's plenty to see & do.
We are surrounded by idyllic towns and small villages and only 18 miles from a nice day out in Hastings.
National Trust Properties Nearby:
- Scotney Castle (1.8 miles)
- Bateman's (6.2 miles)
- Bodiam Castle (7.0 miles)
- Sissinghurst Castle (7.4 miles)
- Bedgebury National Pinetum & Forest (0.8 miles)
- Scotney Castle (1.8 miles)
- Batemans (6.0 miles)
- Scotney Castle (1.7 miles)
- Sprivers Garden (4.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does T & J Motel have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is T & J Motel dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near T & J Motel? With Bedgebury Pinetum and Bewl Water both within a mile, there's plenty to see & do. We are surrounded by idyllic towns and small villages and only 18 miles from a nice ... Read more