This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Welcome to Royal Vale Park
Set in heart of the Cheshire countryside. The beautifully landscaped park is easily accessed at allostock, between the old market town of knutsford and the historic village of Holmes Chapel.
Here at Royal Vale, we pride ourselves on excellent facilities such as our all-weather super pitches , each well-maintained with firm grounds and cut grass, free access to the centrally heated shower / toilet blocks and a security barrier for your peace of mind. Maintaining these great facilities and offering top service , we aim to be the premier caravan park
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Manchester Airport: Rail Station Coach Stop
— 8.7 miles
8.7 miles Altrincham: Interchange Bus Station — 9.5 miles
9.5 miles Crewe Bus Station — 11.0 miles
- Train stations
Plumley Rail Station
— 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Goostrey Rail Station — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Knutsford Rail Station — 3.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 28.0 miles
28.0 miles Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal — 28.2 miles
28.2 miles Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 28.3 miles
— 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Manchester Airport Terminal 3 — 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Manchester Airport Terminal 1 — 8.7 miles
From North M6 junction 19: Follow signs to Knutsford. In Knutsford follow the A50 south for 4 miles. The site is just off the A50 on the right. From South M6 junction 18: Follow Holmes Chapel signs. In Holmes Chapel follow the A50 North for 4 miles. The site is just off the A50 on the left. From the East A537 (Macclesfield to Knutsford): In Knutsford follow the A50 south for 4 miles. The site is just off the A50 on the right. From the West A52 and A54 (Chester to Holmes Chapel): In Holmes Chapel follow the A50 north for 4 miles. The site is just off the A50 on the left.
Quarry Bank Mill
Little Moreton Hall
Jodrell Bank Observatory
Anderton Boat Lift
High Leigh Garden Centre
Gauntlet Bird of Prey Park
Fun and Activities
and many more...
- Capesthorne Hall & Gardens (5.3 miles)
- Tatton Park Mansion (5.5 miles)
- Anderton Boat Lift - Lift Trips (6.1 miles)
- Nether Alderley Mill (5.9 miles)
- Hare Hill (8.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Royal Vale Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Royal Vale Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Royal Vale Caravan Park? Knutsford Holmes Chapel Dunham Massey Quarry Bank Mill Little Moreton Hall Adlington Hall Gawsworth Hall Tatton Park Tabley House Jodrell Bank Observatory Anderton Boat Lift Cuckoo Land High Leigh Garden Centre Fryer's ... Read more