Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Caravan parks in East Sussex
5 bookable sites with caravan sites in East Sussex
- Browse all East Sussex campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Wildlife-packed park with foxes, deer and badgers
- Coarse fishing ponds stocked with carp, roach, tench and perch
- Shops, pubs and eateries within a mile
Non-electric grass pitch 4 x From £23/€25.77/A$41.77/US$30.69/CA$39.91/CHF27.98/SEK261.59/DKK191.78/NOK272.34/ISK4,147/ARS2,476.34/CLP23,749/PEN110.36/$44.02/ZAR465.67/PLN115.11/R$164.94/CZK675.42/RSD3,030/HUF9,295.79/RUB2,315.49/CN¥201.94 per night
- Herstmonceux pub site alongside the 1066 Country Walk
- Varied food menu made emphasising fresh local produce
- Secluded setting; campfires allowed
Non-electric grass touring pitch 4 x From £20/€22.41/A$36.32/US$26.69/CA$34.71/CHF24.33/SEK227.47/DKK166.76/NOK236.82/ISK3,606/ARS2,153.34/CLP20,651/PEN95.96/$38.28/ZAR404.93/PLN100.10/R$143.43/CZK587.32/RSD2,634/HUF8,083.30/RUB2,013.47/CN¥175.60 per night
- Peaceful farm close to Hastings, three miles from Battle Abbey
- Five beaches and two castles within five miles
- Modern amenities including a refurbished toilet and shower block
Non-electric grass touring caravan pitch unlimited x From £25.50/€28.57/A$46.31/US$34.03/CA$44.25/CHF31.03/SEK290.02/DKK212.62/NOK301.94/ISK4,597/ARS2,745.51/CLP26,330/PEN122.35/$48.81/ZAR516.29/PLN127.62/R$182.87/CZK748.84/RSD3,359/HUF10,306.20/RUB2,567.17/CN¥223.89 per night
- Spacious working farm site on the Kent and East Sussex border
- Half an hour’s drive from Camber Sands
- Campfires, pick-your-own pitches and adventure playground
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £20/€22.41/A$36.32/US$26.69/CA$34.71/CHF24.33/SEK227.47/DKK166.76/NOK236.82/ISK3,606/ARS2,153.34/CLP20,651/PEN95.96/$38.28/ZAR404.93/PLN100.10/R$143.43/CZK587.32/RSD2,634/HUF8,083.30/RUB2,013.47/CN¥175.60 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £25/€28.01/A$45.40/US$33.36/CA$43.38/CHF30.42/SEK284.33/DKK208.46/NOK296.02/ISK4,507/ARS2,691.68/CLP25,814/PEN119.95/$47.85/ZAR506.17/PLN125.12/R$179.28/CZK734.15/RSD3,293/HUF10,104.12/RUB2,516.83/CN¥219.50 per night
- In a secluded valley between Battle and Hastings
- Wildlife haven: spot badgers, foxes, deer, rabbits, owls and hedgehogs
- Fishing lake, dog trail, coffee shop, adventure play and wardens 24hrs
Electric asphalt and grass touring pitch 6 x From £25/€28.01/A$45.40/US$33.36/CA$43.38/CHF30.42/SEK284.33/DKK208.46/NOK296.02/ISK4,507/ARS2,691.68/CLP25,814/PEN119.95/$47.85/ZAR506.17/PLN125.12/R$179.28/CZK734.15/RSD3,293/HUF10,104.12/RUB2,516.83/CN¥219.50 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.