Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Lodge vacations and log cabins in Bosnia and Herzegovina
7 listings in Bosnia and Herzegovina with 0 bookable
- Browse all Bosnia and Herzegovina campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Friendly family site across five islands among the Una river rapids
- Whitewater rafting, fishing and mountaineering straight from the site
- Peaceful green setting with café serving traditional Bosnian cuisine
- Lush green site on the spectacular shores of Boračko lake
- Excursions to ski resorts, mountain villages and local attractions
- Daytime and overnight rafting trips 23km along the Neretva river
- Activities on the popular old railway trail from Mostar to Dubrovnik
- Rafting, canyoning, biking and wine cellar visits all available
- Restaurant, plenty of space and Buna river fishing
- Scenic site next to the Drina river with organised rafting tours
- Foča within 35 minutes’ drive; Montenegro’s border a 15-minute walk
- Organic food restaurant, bungalows with ensuites, campfires permitted
- Scenic site inside Sutjeska National Park with stunning valley views
- A five-minute drive to Tjentište and an hour to Montenegro’s border
- Restaurant and wifi on site; launch point of major hikes 30 mins away
- Family-friendly site with a modern feel in the famed Međugorje
- Half an hour from city of Mostar; vineyards within 15 minutes
- Restaurant, barbecue area, sports ground, car rental
- Spectacular eco site in a forest, with art gallery and painting studio
- Regular events including jazz festival, wrestling, concerts and games
- Handsome and cosy wooded restaurant serving healthy local food