This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-placed site 10 minutes' walk from central Boquete
- Hikes, coffee tours, hot springs and rafting trips nearby
- Dog-friendly site with launderette and free wifi
Take a peep, a longer look and then give an approving nod to Panama Camping Park, a very well-placed site in the Chiriqui town of Boquete. This waterside spot is on the banks of the Caldera river and within an easy 10-minute walk of the town centre’s many shops, restaurants and other amenities. Handily, there’s also a café just next door.
Boquete is particularly well known for being a hub of outdoor activities, so you can expect stays here to come with a generous helping of treetop canopy tours, river rafting, hiking and climbing. More laidback options are also on the cards – self-organised outings to hot springs and coffee farms are also simple to sort from here.
In between all that toing and froing, those who plump for Panama Camping Park will have access to a well-kept patch of outdoor space plus a communal terrace with a TV and board games to play. On top of that there's wifi to help you plan upcoming adventures, as well as a launderette where you can do away with any mess acquired on previous ones. Travelling with a dog? Canine companions are welcome to join you at Panama Camping Park – just keep an eye on them in case they become overly interested in a neighbour's barbecue (also allowed on site).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
Yet to make up your mind about what kind of expedition you want to embark on? Worry not, as there's a smorgasbord of super outdoor stuff on hand at the local activity centre (10 minutes' walk) – rafting, climbing, horse riding and other ents should keep a variety of sporty sorts cheerily occupied.
The best way to unwind after intense alfresco exertion? For many, the answer will be sampling local cerveza at the Boquete Brewing Company (15 minutes' walk), while others may prefer a stint at La Estancia open-air pool (10 minutes' drive). Also of interest is Finca Dos Jefes (10 minutes), a coffee farm that organises the harvest of its caffeinated crop around to the lunar calendar for a dash of extra goodness.
Once suitably perked up, get yourself to El Explorador gardens (10 minutes) for rambles filled with local flora, or don some unflattering but very vital protective equipment and set out on a canopy tour by zipwire (15 minutes). Slightly further afield but well worth the trip is the Lost Waterfalls hiking trail (25 minutes), a valley with three pic-worthy waterfalls that takes two to three hours to visit (plus a little more if you fancy stopping to swim).
- Does Panama Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Panama Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Panama Camping Park? Yet to make up your mind about what kind of expedition you want to embark on? Worry not, as there's a smorgasbord of super outdoor stuff on hand at the local activity … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Panama Camping Park?
Camping and caravan Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon
It may be possible to accommodate early check-in or lake check-out by requesting it at reception.Read more