This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site in the stunningly scenic Loire Valley
- Châteaux, vineyards and theme parks within half an hour’s drive
- Heated, covered pool with waterslides, and pampering at on-site spa
Glorious countryside, spectacular châteaux and more vineyards than you could shake a glass at? That’s an emphatic oui s’il vous plaît… and that’s exactly what you’re signing up for at the Loire Valley-based Camping Parc de Montsabert, a family-friendly site less than five minutes from the village of Coutures in the Maine-et-Loire department of Pays de la Loire.
To say the UNESCO-listed Loire Valley is worthy of a lengthy explore is a gross understatement – the team on site will be happy to point you in the right directions for country walks, tougher hikes and a ‘Loire by bike’ route, so you should have no trouble getting out and about under your own steam. For explores with a difference, trot over to De Boissay Farm for picnic strolls with donkeys, or nab yourself a hot air balloon ride from one of the scenically fab launch sites within 40 minutes of base.
Rest weary feet with a day of not moving an inch back on site, unless that inch is to make your way to the spa for massages and treatments… then splash around the waterpark and slides, try your hand at archery or tennis, rack up the points in pétanque or play a round of miniature golf.
When you’re feeling peckish, take a meander to the on-site restaurant or snack bar and takeaway, secure supplies in the on-site grocery, or rent a barbecue for major summer cookery vibes.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
Tipplers are well served around here: within 35 minutes' drive of the site, you can be sampling wine, Brut, liqueurs and spirits at a handful of vineyards and distilleries. If you only have the time for one or two, make them the Cointreau distillery for samples of the famed orange liqueur, and Château de Montreuil-Bellay, a stunning castle and winery with year-round tastings.
If Montreuil-Bellay has you falling head over heels (hic) for châteaux, there are plenty more round these parts that will help to grow your love affair. Within 15 minutes, Montsabert, Brissac – the highest castle in France, with plenty of caves to explore – and Montgeoffroy are the closest, but it’s worth going further afield for the largest fortress in Europe at Brézé and the striking châteaux in Saumur and Angers.
Kids in tow not as into wine and castles as you are? Bring them instead to meet the animals at Bioparc de Doué-la-Fontaine zoo or to wander around the Terra Botanica theme park – and if that’s not enough for them, try a longer jaunt to Puy de Fou, the historic theme park that’s a rival in popularity to Disneyland.
- Does Camping Parc de Montsabert have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Parc de Montsabert dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Parc de Montsabert? Tipplers are well served around here: within 35 minutes' drive of the site, you can be sampling wine, Brut, liqueurs and spirits at a handful of vineyards and distilleries. If you only … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Parc de Montsabert?
Camping and caravan Arrive: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.