This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful rural campsite in open countryside on an Anglesey farm
- A 15-minute drive to Trearddur Bay beach; 45 minutes from Snowdonia
- Neolithic tombs and livestock on site; close to walks, shops and a pub
Well, history aficionados, here’s one for you. Presaddfed is a quiet and secluded wild campsite – set next to the remains of ancient Neolithic chamber tombs. And nature lovers gather round too, because this site is also close to woodland walks where you might – just might – get to spot red squirrels.
And as this family-friendly spot is based on a secluded working farm near Bodedern on Anglesey, it’s a given that you’ll wake up to an abundance of birdsong and livestock grazing in the next-door fields.
Bodedern (20 minutes’ walk) village has a renowned butcher’s shop, a handy late-opening convenience store and a pub. If you’d like to explore further afield, jump in the car and you can be paddling in the sea at Trearddur Bay beach in 15 minutes, or hiking in Snowdonia in 45 minutes.
Want to try something new? There’s clay pigeon shooting (five minutes’ walk) close by, and adrenaline-thumping zipwires over water at Zip World Penrhyn Quarry (40 minutes’ drive).
Back at base, the well-equipped shower block has four private shower rooms, loos and dish-washing facilities; otherwise you’re pretty much left to your own devices. There’s only one rule: this is a peaceful spot and the owners would like to keep it that way, so please, no loud noise after 9pm.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Lovely stay, facilities were great, close proximity to everything
Excellent site, clean and warm facilities with extras
Beautiful campsite with clean facilities and very accommodating.
Very nice owner, clean toilet facilities. Quiet peaceful place.
Fantastic site, excellent clean facilities, friendly and helpful owner
Super campsite aimed at families with great staff.
Nice little site with friendly staff, clean facilities and a …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 10.0 kilometres
10.0 kilometres Bus Station — 22.5 kilometres
22.5 kilometres Bus Station — 24.9 kilometres
- Train stations
Valley Rail Station
— 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Rhosneigr Rail Station — 7.4 kilometres
7.4 kilometres Ty Croes Rail Station — 8.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Holyhead Ferry Terminal
— 9.9 kilometres
— 6.1 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Clay pigeon shooting (Saturday & Wednesday): five minutes’ walk
- Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path: 10 minutes
- Golf course: 15 minutes
- Trearddur Bay beach: 15 minutes
- Coasteering: 15 minutes
- Ucheldre Centre: 15 minutes
- Horse riding: 20 minutes
- Rib rides: 25 minutes
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry: 40 minutes
- Snowdonia National Park: 45 minutes
- Caernarfon Castle (22.3 kilometres)
- Beaumaris Castle (26.1 kilometres)
- Penrhyn Castle (29.0 kilometres)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (20.2 kilometres)
- Aberconwy House (43.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
Presaddfed cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
The park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Presaddfed will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
Refunds within the indicated cancellation period are only possible if the site is able to relet your unit/pitch.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Presaddfed have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Presaddfed dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Presaddfed? Local attractions and activities include: - Clay pigeon shooting (Saturday & Wednesday): five minutes’ walk - Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path: 10 minutes - Golf course: 15 minutes - Trearddur Bay beach: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Presaddfed?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon