This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Motor caravans accepted
- Coach stations
Pwllheli: Bus Station Maes
— 9.3 kilometres
9.3 kilometres Hafan y Mor (Pwllheli): Holiday Park Coach Stop — 14.7 kilometres
14.7 kilometres Criccieth: Lay by Coach Stop — 21.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Pwllheli Rail Station
— 9.3 kilometres
9.3 kilometres Abererch Rail Station — 12.3 kilometres
12.3 kilometres Penychain Rail Station — 14.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Aberdaron Ferry Landing
— 13.5 kilometres
13.5 kilometres Bardsey Island Ferry Landing — 20.5 kilometres
20.5 kilometres Barmouth Ferry Landing — 33.6 kilometres
— 47.4 kilometres
- Criccieth Castle (21.4 kilometres)
- CADW - Harlech Castle (27.5 kilometres)
- Welsh Highland Railway (Porthmadog) (28.0 kilometres)
- Plas yn Rhiw (7.1 kilometres)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (45.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.