This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Black Beck Holiday Park is a fabulous 5* holiday park on the southern edge of the gorgeous Lake District. The Park is owned by the Partington Group which has been established for over 70 years and remains owned by the same family today. Black Beck really is a jewel in the Partington crown with superb facilities in an unrivaled rural location yet close enough to experience the attractions of the Lake District.
The park has a range of luxury pre-loved and new holiday homes for sale together with a range of caravans for hire as well as excellent touring facilities.
Whenever you choose to visit our friendly staff assure you of a warm welcome.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Windermere: Rail Station Coach Stop
— 15.4 kilometres
15.4 kilometres Ambleside: Bus Shelter, King Street — 19.3 kilometres
19.3 kilometres Kendal Bus Station — 19.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Ulverston Rail Station
— 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres Cark Rail Station — 9.7 kilometres
9.7 kilometres Grange-over-Sands Rail Station — 10.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Lakeside Windermere Ferry Landing
— 4.9 kilometres
4.9 kilometres Fell Foot Country Park Ferry Landing — 5.0 kilometres
5.0 kilometres Lake Bank (Coniston) Ferry Landing — 6.3 kilometres
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 99.3 kilometres
Take Junction 36 off the M6 motorway which is sign posted South Lakes/Kendal and Barrow Follow the A590 towards Barrow and Newby Bridge.
Having travelled through Newby Bridge, stay on the A590 towards Barrow and you will pass the working Steam Railway on the right. Turn right at the next junction signposted ‘Bouth’. At the first T junction turn left and we are half a mile up on the right hand side, just over the small hump back bridge.
Lake Windermere, Ambleside, Grasmere as well as other well known beauty spots. Go Ape in Grizdale Forest is close by and loved by both adults and children. Likewise if it's country walks you are looking for then simply walk from the Holiday Park and explore the surrounding countryside.
- Lakeland Motor Museum (2.2 kilometres)
- Windermere Lake Cruises, Lakeside (4.7 kilometres)
- Holker Hall and Gardens (8.4 kilometres)
- Fell Foot Park (4.9 kilometres)
- Cartmel Priory Gatehouse (8.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Black Beck Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Black Beck Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Black Beck Caravan Park? Lake Windermere, Ambleside, Grasmere as well as other well known beauty spots. Go Ape in Grizdale Forest is close by and loved by both adults and children. Likewise if it's country walks … Read more