Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Couples’ only, luxury caravan near Grange-over-Sands in Cumbria
- A 30-minute drive to South Lakes Safari Zoo and Coniston Water
- Bedroom with TV; bathroom, kitchenette, alfresco seating and a firepit
Low Green Farm is home to Toadpipe Hall – gather around all you “Wind in the Willows” lovers, for this is the exclusive spot for you. What could be more romantic than a dinky caravan, nattily decked out with all mod cons and more than a few extras?
Specially designed for loved-up couples, Toadpipe Hall comes with a double bed all made up for your arrival, a TV and wardrobe space, plus a bathroom with loo, basin and shower. The kitchenette is decked out with a microwave, hob and fridge, plus there’s a cosy living space as well.
Music is no problem at all until 11pm … make the most of warm nights with the outdoor table and chairs, spark up the firepit and get the barbecue going to the sounds of your favourite band. Grab a glass of wine to watch the sunset and if it’s raining (surely not), take shelter under the large umbrella.
Grange-over-Sands (10 minutes’ drive) offers up gift shops, cafés and a seafront promenade as well as a lido with outside pool. You can source bits and pieces from the handy stores there, while Kendal (25 minutes) is your best bet for serious shopping trips, with several major supermarkets.
If you fancy a flutter on the horses, Cartmel (15 minutes) has racing over the summer, and for a big night out, head for Bowness-on-Windermere (25 minutes) for its waterfront pub and restaurants.
Bookings must not consist of more than 2 different households.
Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Toadpipe Hall 1 bedroom on-site trailer
|Max. persons||2 x
|Year of manufacture||2007|
(1 x double bed)
Bathroom (1 x shower, 1 x toilet)
Open space (1 x double convertible dining bench)
|Doona and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Car parking by site/unit|
|Gas and electricity included|
|Gas/electric fire in lounge|
|Gas fire in the lounge|
|Kitchen corner or kitchenette|
|Shower room with WC|
|Dining table and chairs|
|No dogs allowed|
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar ($), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: one group at a time
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Kendal Bus Station
— 14.1 kilometres
14.1 kilometres Carnforth: Lancaster Rd Coach Stop — 14.1 kilometres
14.1 kilometres Bolton le Sands (Lancs): Coach Stop — 15.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Grange-over-Sands Rail Station
— 4.4 kilometres
4.4 kilometres Arnside Rail Station — 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Kents Bank Rail Station — 7.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Fell Foot Country Park Ferry Landing
— 6.4 kilometres
6.4 kilometres Lakeside Windermere Ferry Landing — 6.6 kilometres
6.6 kilometres Far Sawrey Windermere Ferry Terminal — 13.7 kilometres
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 90.0 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Golf: 10 minutes’ drive
- Lakes Aquarium: 15 minutes
- Sizergh Castle: 15 minutes
- Windermere: 15 minutes
- Lakeland Wildlife Oasis: 20 minutes
- South Lakes Safari Zoo: 30 minutes
- Coniston Water: 30 minutes
- Blackstone Point (beach): 35 minutes
- National Trust - Sandscale Haws National Nature Reserve: 35 minutes
- Cautley Spout (waterfall): 45 minutes
- Windermere Lake Cruises, Lakeside (6.8 kilometres)
- Lakeland Motor Museum (7.3 kilometres)
- Levens Hall & Gardens (7.5 kilometres)
- Cartmel Priory Gatehouse (5.8 kilometres)
- Fell Foot Park (6.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||7:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Low Green Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Low Green Farm will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkPayPal
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Low Green Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Low Green Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Low Green Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Golf: 10 minutes’ drive - Lakes Aquarium: 15 minutes - Sizergh Castle: 15 minutes - Windermere: 15 minutes - Lakeland Wildlife Oasis: 20 minutes - South … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Low Green Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Low Green Farm? From $197.76 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability