This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful Cambridgeshire bell tent village next to Grafham Water
- Aqua park and bike hire five minutes' drive away
- Activities on site including ropes courses, climbing and bike tracks
Designed to provide families and friends with a weekend break or active holiday escape, the bell tent village at Grafham Water Centre sits in the Cambridgeshire countryside near Huntingdon. Set on the banks of Grafham Water Reservoir, the location has some lovely views for downtime as well as being a great base for sports-mad groups who can spend heaps of time on outdoor activities and water-based antics.
Down-to-earth facilities include an outdoor kitchen and washing-up facilities, with heated toilet and shower provision available in the sports hall, a short walk from the bell tents (the pathway is lit up at night). On request, you can store valuables in lockers at the sports hall, and there is plenty of parking available on site (good news for anyone bringing along a car packed with sports kit…).
Activities available on site include ropes courses, a public mountain bike track, lakeside walks and climbing courses on floating inflatables. When you’re in need of relaxation, there’s a pub within five minutes’ walk of the tent village.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
The site had everything that we needed for camping . …
Excellent site with clean facilities. Hotter water would make it 5*
The amount of facilities at the kitchen area was fab
Excellent facilities, easy to get to, clean bell tent, lovely …
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 7.5 kilometres
7.5 kilometres Market Square — 7.5 kilometres
7.5 kilometres Bus Station — 9.8 kilometres
- Train stations
St Neots Rail Station
— 7.9 kilometres
7.9 kilometres Huntingdon Rail Station — 9.3 kilometres
9.3 kilometres Sandy Rail Station — 18.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 70.5 kilometres
— 34.4 kilometres
34.4 kilometres London Luton Airport — 45.9 kilometres
Local attractions and activities:
- Aqua Park Grafham: five minutes’ drive
- Rutland Cycling Grafham: five minutes
- Rumble Live Action Gaming: five minutes
- Paxton Pits Nature Reserve: 10 minutes
- St Neots (golf and shops): 15 minutes
- Hamerton Zoo Park: 20 minutes
- Twinwoods Adventure - Indoor Surfing Bedford: 25 minutes
- Oundle (historic town): 35 minutes
- Santa Pod Raceway: 40 minutes
- Uppingham (historic town): 45 minutes.
- Bodyflight Bedford (18.1 kilometres)
- RSPB The Lodge Nature Reserve (19.6 kilometres)
- The Shuttleworth Collection (22.2 kilometres)
- Houghton Mill (13.8 kilometres)
- Wimpole Hall (24.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||5 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Grafham Water Centre cancellation policy
No refunds within 4 weeks of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 28 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now. Grafham Water Centre will debit the balance from your card 4 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 4 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Grafham Water Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Grafham Water Centre dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Grafham Water Centre? Local attractions and activities: - Aqua Park Grafham: five minutes’ drive - Rutland Cycling Grafham: five minutes - Rumble Live Action Gaming: five minutes - Paxton Pits Nature Reserve: 10 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Grafham Water Centre?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.