This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-run site in Callow End, with views of the Malvern Hills
- A 10-minute drive from Great Malvern and 15 minutes from Worcester
- Dog-friendly site with kitchenette and smart modern bathroom block
If you’re off for a stay somewhere as scenic as the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, why limit the views to times when you’re out and about? Grab your spot at Court Farm Leisure Park and you can indulge in those gorgeous vistas without moving a muscle.
You’ll be well-placed for walking and bike routes at this family-run Worcestershire site just outside Callow End, and it’s also a handy spot for getting out to the various events taking place at the Three Counties Showground (10 minutes’ drive away), to the races at Worcester or to various musical gatherings at Upton-on-Severn, 15 minutes away.
Sorting the daily basics is pretty easy from here too: a pub is about a mile away, as is the village shop where you can pick up bits for a barbecue or campfire evening back at base. For more extensive shopping sprees, it’s a 10-minute drive to Great Malvern or 15 minutes to the centre of Worcester.
Facilities at this gated site include drinking water and waste disposal, along with a smart modern oak-framed bathroom block that’s got showers, toilets and a dressing table, plus a kitchenette next door.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Great site with very clean facilities
From the manager...
Great site with clean facilities
From the manager...
Amazing site, clean toilets and friendly staff and fellow campers
Great sized site in lovely surroundings.
Good pitches and facilities, quiet location, low light pollution,
Beautiful setting lovely quiet site.
We had a great stay here and would highly recommend a stay.
Great camp site very clean and tidy very secure
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Extra toilet/shower facilities available
Hand sanitising stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Lower Howsell Road
— 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Co-Op — 3.9 kilometres
3.9 kilometres Belle Vue Terrace — 5.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Malvern Link Rail Station
— 4.4 kilometres
4.4 kilometres Great Malvern Rail Station — 5.4 kilometres
5.4 kilometres Worcester Foregate Street Rail Station — 6.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 48.9 kilometres
— 28.7 kilometres
Worcester (15 minutes’ drive) is a good place to start for a taste of the area – head here for cathedral visits, riverside walks, museums and days of horse racing or cricket. If you’re a classical music aficionado, stop by at The Firs (10 minutes) to visit local boy Edward Elgar’s birthplace – or follow the 37-mile Elgar Route to take in all sorts of snippets of the great composer’s life.
For a bit more of the area’s history, take trips to the National Trust estate Croome (25 minutes) to find out about its chequered past, or take a wander around the grand rooms and gorgeous grounds of Eastnor Castle (half an hour). You’ll get a good glimpse into the area’s traditional architecture over at Upton-on-Severn (15 minutes) too – especially if you drop in for a pint in one of its several olde-worlde pubs.
Brought the kids along on holiday? Take them to ride tractors and meet cute animals at Newbridge Farm Park (half an hour) or buy yourselves a bit of quiet time as you lose them in the Worcester Maize Maze (five minutes). Travelling without tiddlers? Try the tipples at Lovells Vineyard (15 minutes) instead.
- Royal Worcester Visitor Centre (5.7 kilometres)
- Malvern Hills (5.7 kilometres)
- Worcester Cathedral (5.8 kilometres)
- The Greyfriars (6.0 kilometres)
- Croome Park (8.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and caravan|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||Anytime|
Is 6666 to enter site
Court Farm Leisure Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Court Farm Leisure Park on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Court Farm Leisure Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Court Farm Leisure Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Court Farm Leisure Park? Worcester (15 minutes’ drive) is a good place to start for a taste of the area – head here for cathedral visits, riverside walks, museums and days of horse racing or cricket. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Court Farm Leisure Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon
Gate codeRead more
Is 6666 to enter site