This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site on the promenade of Les Cases d'Alcanar
- Direct access to the beach only a few metres away
- Pool, playground, café-bar, restaurant and free canoe hire
What a glorious, gorgeous beach – take a look at the site pics before you read any further... These spectacular sands are at Les Cases d'Alcanar in the province of Tarragona, between Tarragona city and Castellón de la Plana, and edged with clean and clear Mediterranean waters for swimming and watersports.
And right next to the beach is Camping Estanyet, a family-friendly site on the promenade of Les Cases d'Alcanar. It has direct beach access through its well-maintained gardens, and canoes (free!) to take craft out straight onto the sea, and stacks of space for kids to play, and a pool in splendid setting – again, take a look at the site pics before you read any further...
Back? Here's what else is on offer at Estanyet: a restaurant with takeaway, a café-bar, a playground and a pétanque court, free wifi, a mini market with daily bread deliveries, and bike hire for peaceful pedals around the area: cycling (and hiking) trails are nearby in the Els Ports Natural Park and Delta de l'Ebre nature reserve. A kids' club with a range of activities including crafts, face-painting, discos and archery runs in summer.
As you'd expect, the amenities are well sorted here too, with facilities for disabled guests, kids' bathrooms, a launderette and a washing-up area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Great place, great location a must for any campers!
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Digital food/drink menus
Distance markers in shared facilities
Hand sanitising stations
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Swimming pool entry quota
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
After you've peeled yourself off the beach right next to the site or reluctantly handed back your canoe, more coastal pursuits including kayaking, snorkelling, scuba diving, kitesurfing, windsurfing and paddleboarding are just along the coast a couple of kilometres away.
Local coastal town Les Cases d’Alcanar is three kilometres from the inland town of Alcanar; from here, drive up into the mountains for another few kilometres to reach Moleta del Remei, one of the best known Iberian sites in Catalonia. Also a few kilometres from town, the L’Ermita de la Mare de Déu del Remei church has spectacular views of the coast below its hilltop setting.
Within day trip distance are magnif and medieval Peñiscola (15 kilometres), Els Ports Natural Park and the Delta de l'Ebre nature reserve (20 and 25 kilometres), the MonNatura Delta de l'Ebre visitor centre (25 kilometres) and the vineyards and bodegas of the Terra Alta wine-producing region (40 kilometres).
PortAventura theme park is 90 kilometres away.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Camping Estanyet cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, Oct. 30, 2020.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local tax of €0.50 at least age 6 up to 16 nights doesn't apply.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Can bookings for Camping Estanyet be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, Oct. 30, 2020. Read more
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Estanyet have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Estanyet dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Estanyet? After you've peeled yourself off the beach right next to the site or reluctantly handed back your canoe, more coastal pursuits including kayaking, snorkelling, scuba diving, kitesurfing, windsurfing and paddleboarding are just … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Estanyet?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.