This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside and watersports location 15 minutes' stroll from Sort
- Several hikes starting directly from the site
- Pool, volleyball court, and bar serving meals
A site stuffed with aquatic attractions – that’s how the owners of Camping Noguera Pallaresa describe their place. If you’re a bit of a keen watersports type, this is certainly the kind of place you could dive in to...
Thanks to its splendid Sort setting right on the banks of the Noguera Pallaresa, this place scores points for easy access to rafting, fishing, canoeing and kayaking (all of which are must-do activities, according to the knowledgeable folks on site).
Want more watery action? Venture a little further to one (or more) of the area’s 60 lakes for an even lengthier list of aqua-based antics. And there’s plenty around locally for those who’d rather stay dry, as several scenic hiking trails can be accessed directly from the site, catering for all tastes: families, adventurous groups, strolling couples and bikers should all find something to suit their Pyrenees preferences.
Back at base, facilities include a swimming pool, ping pong tables, a volleyball court and a mini market stocked with essentials (including any bits of camping kit you may have neglected to bring). Drinks and snacks are available at the bar, as well as beefy breakfasts to set you up for the day.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
From the manager...
Thanks to your words, we will try to do better next time!!
Great campsite. Very relaxed. You're free to choose your pitch …
From the manager...
Thank you ver much!!
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
From the manager...
Muchas gracias por vuetro comentario.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
As you’ve already spotted, this is something of a haven for peeps who are into their watersports: stick around on site to indulge your interest or head off to one of the dozens of other lakes in the surrounds. Hikers who’d rather stick to dry land can stretch their legs on several scenic trails starting on the site itself. Locals’ fave Vernedes Trail is about 10 minutes from the site.
Your nearest urban centre is sweet little Sort, 692 metres above sea level and the capital of the Pallars Sobirà county. A short 15-minute stroll takes you into the town centre, for a goodly selection of shops, bars and restaurants and a wander through the Sort Prison Museum. It’s also worth noting that the town’s name comes from the Catalan word for ‘luck’, and Sort's lottery shop believes that the area has produced a disproportionate number of lottery winners…
Other nearby activities include hovering in the air on a paragliding trip, fishing in the Noguera Pallaresa river, steep (but rewarding) hikes at the Pique d’Estats and more gentle rural strolls. Intrepid foodies may like to take a bucket (and an expert guide) along on their hikes: it’s a popular place for mushroom picking in autumn months.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Noguera Pallaresa have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Noguera Pallaresa dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Noguera Pallaresa? As you’ve already spotted, this is something of a haven for peeps who are into their watersports: stick around on site to indulge your interest or head off to one of the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Noguera Pallaresa?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: Anytime