This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family site between Maçaners and Saldes in the Catalan Pyrenees
- Indoor and outdoor pools, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and massages
- On the edge of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park for hikes and activities
There’s no mistaking where you’re spending time when you’re staying at Càmping Repòs del Pedraforca – the stunning mountain views from pretty much every corner of the place (see pics for evidence) are constant reminders of your scenic location in the Catalan Pyrenees.
To be slightly more specific, this site is at the foot of the Pedraforca mountain, between the little villages of Maçaners and Saldes, both of which are less than a five-minute drive away for restaurants, bakeries and the like. It’s also just on the edge of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park, making it a rather fine spot for hiking, climbing and other outdoorsy antics.
And it’s also a rather fine spot for relaxation – around the site are two outdoor pools, and a wellness centre with an indoor pool, sauna, gym and Jacuzzi (a small extra charge applies for these facilities). Table tennis, pétanque, playgrounds and a multisports court are on hand for folks who fancy a bit of activity; massages can be booked for those who’d like the complete opposite.
Active times or chilling out (or a mix of the both), you’ll be needing to eat, and that’s easily done here – the restaurant serves up local dishes, a kids’ menu and takeaways, and there’s a mini market for those who’d rather do their own catering.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
First port of call for guests thinking about what to do with their days should be reception, where you can pick up info on local outings, and enlist staff help to book excursions and activities. They’ve also got details of some of the area’s best hiking routes – there are more than 40 GPS-tracked trails nearby, including easy woodland strolls and more challenging ascents of Pedraforca mountain.
Vallcebre, 20 minutes’ drive away, is a hub for canyoning and climbing (with three via ferrata climbing routes to follow); watersports including kayaking, paddleboarding and wakeboarding can be had within a half-hour drive, and there’s an adventure park 15 minutes’ drive away.
Take a break from all the activity with something a little gentler: perhaps the short walk to the prehistoric Dolmen de Molers, a trot round the castles in Saldes (five minutes’ drive) or the walled town of Gósol (15 minutes) or meandering around medieval Bagà (20 minutes). The Gaudi-designed Ca l'Artigas Gardens are half an hour away; for a really leisurely day out you can ride there on a narrow-gauge train line from La Pobla de Lillet, 25 minutes away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Càmping Repòs del Pedraforca have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Càmping Repòs del Pedraforca dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Càmping Repòs del Pedraforca? First port of call for guests thinking about what to do with their days should be reception, where you can pick up info on local outings, and enlist staff help to book … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Càmping Repòs del Pedraforca?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.