This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Middlewick Farm is set in 16 acres at the base of Glastonbury Tor. The complex has an indoor swimming pool, steam room, children's petting farm, outdoor barbecue area and outdoor pizza oven.
We have two snug E-den camping cabins which feature a full-size double bed with deck to front and awning. Prices include crisp white bedding and fluffy white towels. In true camping style, and for peace and tranquillity there are no TVs in our E-dens. Each E-den has its own private shower room for added luxury, a barbecue (guests to provide their own fuel for the barbecue) and use of washing facilities for the dishes (alternatively bring your own camping stove). All cooking must be done outside the E-dens.
The view from each cabin is up towards Glastonbury Tor: a special location and view.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Glastonbury Town Hall — 2.3 kilometres
2.3 kilometres The Library — 4.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Castle Cary Rail Station
— 13.0 kilometres
13.0 kilometres Bruton Rail Station — 17.5 kilometres
17.5 kilometres Highbridge & Burnham-on-Sea Rail Station — 21.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
— 21.3 kilometres
21.3 kilometres Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour — 30.4 kilometres
30.4 kilometres The Cottage Ferry Landing — 33.0 kilometres
Bristol International Airport
— 26.0 kilometres
From Glastonbury follow the A361 towards Shepton Mallet. You will pass Millfield School on the right and we are the first turning on the left, signposted Wick.
A short walk brings you into the town of Glastonbury where there is something for everyone to enjoy. There are the historical ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, the beauty and mystery of the Chalice Well, the numerous magic and crystal shops and plenty of restaurants and cafés with Somerset treats. Four miles away you will find the smallest city in England - Wells. Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, and the stunning Somerset Levels are all a short drive from Middlewick.
- Glastonbury Tor (1.3 kilometres)
- Glastonbury Abbey (2.2 kilometres)
- Clarks Village (4.7 kilometres)
- West Pennard Court Barn (3.7 kilometres)
- Stembridge Tower Mill (13.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Middlewick Farm have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Middlewick Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Middlewick Farm? A short walk brings you into the town of Glastonbury where there is something for everyone to enjoy. There are the historical ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, the beauty and mystery of the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Middlewick Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.