This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Middlewick Farm is set in 16 acres at the base of Glastonbury Tor. The complex has an indoor swimming pool, steam room, children's petting farm, outdoor barbecue area and outdoor pizza oven.
We have two snug E-den camping cabins which feature a full-size double bed with deck to front and awning. Prices include crisp white bedding and fluffy white towels. In true camping style, and for peace and tranquillity there are no TVs in our E-dens. Each E-den has its own private shower room for added luxury, a barbecue (guests to provide their own fuel for the barbecue) and use of washing facilities for the dishes (alternatively bring your own camping stove). All cooking must be done outside the E-dens.
The view from each cabin is up towards Glastonbury Tor: a special location and view.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Glastonbury Coach Stop
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Street: Leigh Rd Coach Stop — 4.7 kilometres
4.7 kilometres Wells: Princes Rd Bus Station — 6.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Castle Cary Rail Station
— 13.0 kilometres
13.0 kilometres Bruton Rail Station — 17.5 kilometres
17.5 kilometres Highbridge & Burnham-on-Sea Rail Station — 21.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
— 21.3 kilometres
21.3 kilometres Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour — 30.4 kilometres
30.4 kilometres The Cottage Ferry Landing — 33.0 kilometres
Bristol International Airport
— 26.0 kilometres
From Glastonbury follow the A361 towards Shepton Mallet. You will pass Millfield School on the right and we are the first turning on the left, signposted Wick.
A short walk brings you into the town of Glastonbury where there is something for everyone to enjoy. There are the historical ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, the beauty and mystery of the Chalice Well, the numerous magic and crystal shops and plenty of restaurants and cafés with Somerset treats. Four miles away you will find the smallest city in England - Wells. Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, and the stunning Somerset Levels are all a short drive from Middlewick.
- Glastonbury Tor (1.3 kilometres)
- Glastonbury Abbey (2.2 kilometres)
- Clarks Village (4.7 kilometres)
- West Pennard Court Barn (3.7 kilometres)
- Stembridge Tower Mill (13.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Middlewick Farm have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Middlewick Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Middlewick Farm? A short walk brings you into the town of Glastonbury where there is something for everyone to enjoy. There are the historical ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, the beauty and mystery of the ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Middlewick Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.