This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park is on a rural and non-commercial farm. The site has lovely views of the Chiltern Hills and is a great spot to sit and watch red kites swooping over the valley.
We are a small friendly site to use for short breaks or as a great base for a family holiday. We have some grass pitches with optional electric hook-up, and modern tiled shower rooms with a toilet and basin.
We have a washing machine and tumble dryer for your use on site and, in season, outside hot and cold washing-up facilities are provided. There is a large meadow area where kids can play. The village pub offering good food, a beer garden and real ale is located just next door. Barbecues are permitted on site.
Our campsite has easy access from the M40, M4 and M25 yet is right in the middle of the countryside.
We are open all year round.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Lewknor Turn M40 J6
— 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Bus Station — 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Thornhill Park and Ride — 15.1 miles
- Train stations
Saunderton Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Princes Risborough Rail Station — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Monks Risborough Rail Station — 5.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 26.3 miles
26.3 miles Weybridge Ferry Landing — 26.4 miles
26.4 miles Hampton Ferry Landing — 27.9 miles
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 21.1 miles
21.1 miles London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 22.1 miles
22.1 miles London Heathrow Airport — 22.2 miles
From the M40 Junction 5, take the A40 south-east towards Stokenchurch. After one mile turn left at the signpost for Radnage. Again after one mile just after the Radnage sign, the caravan and camping park entrance is on the left immediately before The Crown pub.
The Hellfre Caves
West Wycombe House and Gardens
Two local village pubs serving good home cooked food and real ale, one just next door
The Sir Charles Napier Resturant, perfect for special occasions
The Thames at Marlow
Odds Farm Park Children's Farm
Explore Oxford City with easy park and ride on A40 - Headington
Explore London - take the tube from Hillingdon station (easy and cheap car parking)
- West Wycombe Park (1.6 miles)
- Hughenden Manor (4.9 miles)
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre (7.0 miles)
- West Wycombe Park (3.2 miles)
- Hughenden Manor (4.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park? The Hellfre Caves West Wycombe House and Gardens Two local village pubs serving good home cooked food and real ale, one just next door The Sir Charles Napier Resturant, perfect for special … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.