This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park is on a rural and non-commercial farm. The site has lovely views of the Chiltern Hills and is a great spot to sit and watch red kites swooping over the valley.
We are a small friendly site to use for short breaks or as a great base for a family holiday. We have some grass pitches with optional electric hook-up, and modern tiled shower rooms with a toilet and basin.
We have a washing machine and tumble dryer for your use on site and, in season, outside hot and cold washing-up facilities are provided. There is a large meadow area where kids can play. The village pub offering good food, a beer garden and real ale is located just next door. Barbecues are permitted on site.
Our campsite has easy access from the M40, M4 and M25 yet is right in the middle of the countryside.
We are open all year round.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
A beautiful site with amazing views, well maintained facilities.
Countryside campsite, clean, tidy. Friendly and a great place to relax
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Lewknor: B4009 Oxford Tube Coach Stop
— 6.5 kilometres
6.5 kilometres High Wycombe: Bridge St Bus Station — 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Reading: Rail Station Coach Stop — 24.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Saunderton Rail Station
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Princes Risborough Rail Station — 6.2 kilometres
6.2 kilometres Monks Risborough Rail Station — 8.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 42.3 kilometres
42.3 kilometres Weybridge Ferry Landing — 42.4 kilometres
42.4 kilometres Hampton Ferry Landing — 44.9 kilometres
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 34.0 kilometres
34.0 kilometres London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 35.5 kilometres
35.5 kilometres London Heathrow Airport — 35.7 kilometres
From the M40 Junction 5, take the A40 south-east towards Stokenchurch. After one mile turn left at the signpost for Radnage. Again after one mile just after the Radnage sign, the caravan and camping park entrance is on the left immediately before The Crown pub.
The Hellfre Caves
West Wycombe House and Gardens
Two local village pubs serving good home cooked food and real ale, one just next door
The Sir Charles Napier Resturant, perfect for special occasions
The Thames at Marlow
Odds Farm Park Children's Farm
Explore Oxford City with easy park and ride on A40 - Headington
Explore London - take the tube from Hillingdon station (easy and cheap car parking)
- West Wycombe Park (2.6 kilometres)
- Hughenden Manor (7.9 kilometres)
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre (11.3 kilometres)
- West Wycombe Park (5.1 kilometres)
- Hughenden Manor (7.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park? The Hellfre Caves West Wycombe House and Gardens Two local village pubs serving good home cooked food and real ale, one just next door The Sir Charles Napier Resturant, perfect for special … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Home Farm Camping and Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.