This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly and relaxed farm site two miles from Beverley town centre
- On a footpath and cycle network
- Well-maintained amenities, bike storage and barbecue/firepit hire
No ifs and no butts, this is a smashing little site.
Butt Farm is a small farm a couple of miles from the old town of Beverley, in a brill setting to use as a base for days out around East Yorkshire, the Yorkshire Wolds, the Yorkshire coast, York and Hull, and set on a footpath and cycle network so you can get straight out into the surrounding countryside. And you'll probably approve of the spankingly clean amenities too...
This is a working family-run farm, with wide open views of the East Yorkshire countryside. It's a newish site but owners Jen and Oly have already set it up to include several little extra touches, like barbecue and firepit hire, secure bike storage, recycling facilities and an undercover utility room with sinks and free hot water for washing up.
And then – the amenities. Butt Farm has new – and heated – ladies' and gents' washrooms and showers, in a modern facilities and amenities block converted from old farm buildings and fuelled by a renewable biomass boiler. Electric shaver points are available.
For supplies, Beverley is less than 10 minutes away by car, or you could take a bus from the stop a short stroll from the site (or cycle: one of the surrounding paths leads straight into town). A supermarket with petrol station is less than a mile away, and takeaways, pubs and restaurants are all within two miles.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Will definitely be staying there again
We only stayed for 2 nights traveling through would recommend
Excellent site that is well maintained by Oly and his team
Lovely quiet site, we loved the animals and the beautiful …
Very friendly place & local to shops. Lovely site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Beverley Bus Station
— 2.8 kilometers
2.8 kilometers Hessle Boothferry Road — 9.8 kilometers
9.8 kilometers Hessle Boothferry Road — 9.9 kilometers
- Train stations
Beverley Rail Station
— 2.8 kilometers
2.8 kilometers Cottingham Rail Station — 5.0 kilometers
5.0 kilometers Arram Rail Station — 7.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 14.1 kilometers
— 27.1 kilometers
Access to Butt Farm is from Victoria Road. The farm is signposted by a large white farm sign: the farm road is single lane and there is also a public footpath, so please take extra care.
Get hither to the Yorkshire coast, the Yorkshire countryside, the Yorkshire Wolds, cities like York and Lincoln, or to venture further afield via the P&O ferry port at Hull 10 miles away.
But to Beverley first... it's a bit of a beaut, with cobbled streets and a magnif minster, piles of old buildings, markets and music fests, and the chance to see geegees at Beverley Racecourse. Market days are on Wednesdays and Saturdays: if you're off to buy some bits, have a tipple afterwards in one of Beverley's 40 or so pubs. (One, the Sun Inn, dates back to the 16th century... just so you know...)
You can also get to Hull city centre within eight miles, Humber Bridge in nine, Driffield in 15 and the seaside town of Bridlington in 25. A bit further away but within a decent distance for day trips are York (30 miles), Lincoln (50 miles) and Leeds, 60 miles from Butt Farm.
- Ferens Art Gallery (11.0 kilometers)
- The Deep (11.8 kilometers)
- Far Ings National Nature Reserve (14.2 kilometers)
- Maister House (11.3 kilometers)
- Treasurer's House (44.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Butt Farm Caravan and Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Butt Farm Caravan and Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Butt Farm Caravan and Campsite? Get hither to the Yorkshire coast, the Yorkshire countryside, the Yorkshire Wolds, cities like York and Lincoln, or to venture further afield via the P&O ferry port at Hull 10 miles away. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Butt Farm Caravan and Campsite?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon
Please note, on arrival your name and pitch number will be on the welcome board at the entrance to the site.Read more