此营地目前未在 Pitchup.com 上接受预订。
如果您是该营地的所有者，请添加您的企业详细信息，即刻通过 Pitchup.com 接受预订。
Get ready to get your toes wrinkled and your hair wet: the location of Park Holidays’ Solent Breezes, right on the water at Warsash on the Solent and between famous ports Southampton and Portsmouth, is the spot to submerge yourself in sailing, watersports and all things watery.
There are boating and watersports facilities on site, with a private slipway and boat mooring for a reasonable extra charge , and a heated outdoor pool to immerse yourself in during summer, complete with paddling pool for the minis and a poolside seating area for when you finally want to dry off. Or you could just soak up the country lane and Solent views, watch the shipping go by from the sun terrace, or go for a gargle at the Solent Breezes licensed clubhouse, with meals, evening entertainment, free wifi and Sky TV.
Elsewhere on site, there’s a tennis court to build up a sweat at before diving back into the pool, kids’ clubs for ages 5-14, a launderette and a shop. The accommodation here comes in shipshape holiday homes in a range of tariffs, all with a fully-equipped kitchen, TV and gas, electricity, linen and entertainment passes included. We think you’ll find it’s plain sailing all the way…
Fareham Bus Station
— 7.7 公里
7.7 公里 Southampton: Town Quay Coach Stop — 11.0 公里
11.0 公里 Southampton: Cruise Terminal Coach Stop — 11.0 公里
Swanwick Rail Station
— 5.0 公里
5.0 公里 Hamble Rail Station — 5.4 公里
5.4 公里 Bursledon Rail Station — 5.9 公里
Warsash Ferry Landing
— 3.0 公里
3.0 公里 Hamble-le-Rice Ferry Landing — 3.5 公里
3.5 公里 West Cowes Ferry Terminal — 7.8 公里
— 14.1 公里
14.1 公里 Bournemouth International Airport — 39.1 公里
* Leave the M27 at junction 9, at the roundabout follow the signs towards Fareham West.
* At the large roundabout take the fifth exit signed A27 to Southampton, Parkgate.
* Over the first mini roundabout and at the second roundabout, turn sharp left into Hunts Pond Road.
* Continue for approximately 2 miles and at the junction (Warsash Road) turn right.
* Turn left into Hook Lane, carry on to the end of Hook Lane and turn left into Chilling Lane. Continue for 1 mile and this will bring you to the park.
Seadogs will find this stretch of the Solent stuffed with sights and attractions covering all things nautical: the village of Warsash has a sailing club for dingies and yachts – and a maritime academy – and is the eastern landing point for the Hamble-Warsash ferry. (For landlubbers, there’s a tennis club in the village and it’s also on the 60-mile Solent Way route from Milford-on-Sea to Emsworth.)
The historic ports of Southampton and Portsmouth are around the same distance from Suffolk Sands in either direction: Southampton is the biggest city in Hampshire and has an acclaimed maritime museum to navigate towards and a Titanic Trail around the city – pick up maps of it and other Southampton strolls at the SeaCity Museum in Havelock Road. To be a true sailor with a bottle of rum, Southampton’s Ocean Village, Town Quay and Leisure World complex should wet whistles as well as line stomachs.
Portsmouth day trippers can goggle at the fish in the giant underwater tunnel at the award-winning Blue Reef Aquarium or take a harbour tour around Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to see ships including HMS Victory and the Mary Rose; there are regular ferries to France from the harbour too.
Cabin buoys and girls will find heaps of Hampshire highlights to drag the elders to: Paultons Family Theme Park and Peppa Pig World is just outside Southampton on the edge of the New Forest, and for those who like their animals non-fictional, Manor Farm Country Park is near Suffolk Sands and has lashings of events as well as animals to feed and coo at. For cantering, Pinkmead Farm Equestrian Centre is a little further inland for beginners to expert riders.
But back to the elders…also within easy reach of Suffolk Sands is the historic city of Winchester with its museum, shopping and 900 year old cathedral with capital choir, the third century Roman fort of Portchester Castle, and chilling at Wickham Vineyard where there’s also a restaurant and wine courses. Or to keep everyone happy, steam across to the Isle of Wight with its attractions, beaches, shopping and watersports.翻译 (由 Google 翻译驱动)
- Osborne House (8.9 公里)
- Southampton Maritime Museum (11.1 公里)
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum (11.9 公里)
- Newtown Old Town Hall (15.6 公里)
- Bembridge Windmill (21.1 公里)
查找英国国家自行车道路网上的当地路线 - 骑行路线延绵 20000 多公里。
- Solent Breezes Holiday Park有游泳池吗？ 是 查看所有特性
- Solent Breezes Holiday Park可以带狗吗？ 是 查看所有特性
- Solent Breezes Holiday Park附近有哪些景点？ Seadogs will find this stretch of the Solent stuffed with sights and attractions covering all things nautical: the village of Warsash has a sailing club for dingies and yachts – and a ... 了解更多