This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Get ready to get your toes wrinkled and your hair wet: the location of Park Holidays’ Solent Breezes, right on the water at Warsash on the Solent and between famous ports Southampton and Portsmouth, is the spot to submerge yourself in sailing, watersports and all things watery.
There are boating and watersports facilities on site, with a private slipway and boat mooring for a reasonable extra charge , and a heated outdoor pool to immerse yourself in during summer, complete with paddling pool for the minis and a poolside seating area for when you finally want to dry off. Or you could just soak up the country lane and Solent views, watch the shipping go by from the sun terrace, or go for a gargle at the Solent Breezes licensed clubhouse, with meals, evening entertainment, free wifi and Sky TV.
Elsewhere on site, there’s a tennis court to build up a sweat at before diving back into the pool, kids’ clubs for ages 5-14, a launderette and a shop. The accommodation here comes in shipshape holiday homes in a range of tariffs, all with a fully-equipped kitchen, TV and gas, electricity, linen and entertainment passes included. We think you’ll find it’s plain sailing all the way…
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Fareham Bus Station
— 7.7 kilometres
7.7 kilometres Southampton: Town Quay Coach Stop — 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Southampton: Cruise Terminal Coach Stop — 11.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Swanwick Rail Station
— 5.0 kilometres
5.0 kilometres Hamble Rail Station — 5.4 kilometres
5.4 kilometres Bursledon Rail Station — 5.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Warsash Ferry Landing
— 3.0 kilometres
3.0 kilometres Hamble-le-Rice Ferry Landing — 3.5 kilometres
3.5 kilometres West Cowes Ferry Terminal — 7.8 kilometres
— 14.1 kilometres
14.1 kilometres Bournemouth International Airport — 39.1 kilometres
* Leave the M27 at junction 9, at the roundabout follow the signs towards Fareham West.
* At the large roundabout take the fifth exit signed A27 to Southampton, Parkgate.
* Over the first mini roundabout and at the second roundabout, turn sharp left into Hunts Pond Road.
* Continue for approximately 2 miles and at the junction (Warsash Road) turn right.
* Turn left into Hook Lane, carry on to the end of Hook Lane and turn left into Chilling Lane. Continue for 1 mile and this will bring you to the park.
Seadogs will find this stretch of the Solent stuffed with sights and attractions covering all things nautical: the village of Warsash has a sailing club for dingies and yachts – and a maritime academy – and is the eastern landing point for the Hamble-Warsash ferry. (For landlubbers, there’s a tennis club in the village and it’s also on the 60-mile Solent Way route from Milford-on-Sea to Emsworth.)
The historic ports of Southampton and Portsmouth are around the same distance from Suffolk Sands in either direction: Southampton is the biggest city in Hampshire and has an acclaimed maritime museum to navigate towards and a Titanic Trail around the city – pick up maps of it and other Southampton strolls at the SeaCity Museum in Havelock Road. To be a true sailor with a bottle of rum, Southampton’s Ocean Village, Town Quay and Leisure World complex should wet whistles as well as line stomachs.
Portsmouth day trippers can goggle at the fish in the giant underwater tunnel at the award-winning Blue Reef Aquarium or take a harbour tour around Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to see ships including HMS Victory and the Mary Rose; there are regular ferries to France from the harbour too.
Cabin buoys and girls will find heaps of Hampshire highlights to drag the elders to: Paultons Family Theme Park and Peppa Pig World is just outside Southampton on the edge of the New Forest, and for those who like their animals non-fictional, Manor Farm Country Park is near Suffolk Sands and has lashings of events as well as animals to feed and coo at. For cantering, Pinkmead Farm Equestrian Centre is a little further inland for beginners to expert riders.
But back to the elders…also within easy reach of Suffolk Sands is the historic city of Winchester with its museum, shopping and 900 year old cathedral with capital choir, the third century Roman fort of Portchester Castle, and chilling at Wickham Vineyard where there’s also a restaurant and wine courses. Or to keep everyone happy, steam across to the Isle of Wight with its attractions, beaches, shopping and watersports.
- Osborne House (8.9 kilometres)
- Southampton Maritime Museum (11.1 kilometres)
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum (11.9 kilometres)
- Newtown Old Town Hall (15.6 kilometres)
- Bembridge Windmill (21.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Solent Breezes Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Solent Breezes Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Solent Breezes Holiday Park? Seadogs will find this stretch of the Solent stuffed with sights and attractions covering all things nautical: the village of Warsash has a sailing club for dingies and yachts – and a ... Read more