Win tickets to the Ideal Home Show!
This week we've got five pairs of tickets to give away to March's Ideal Home Show at Earls Court, London (worth up to £35 per pair). Just submit a review of a campsite or holiday park to enter.
To submit a review, search for the page for the holiday park or campsite you stayed at, and click the green 'Add a review' button. Our users love pictures - so please add your photos using the upload tool in the review pages.
About the Ideal Home Show
Britain's favourite consumer event, The Ideal Home Show, famous for making home-making a national passion, is returning for its 103rd year, for 17 days from the 11th – 27th March 2011.
This year’s Ideal Home Show will take visitors through an exciting and spectacular showcase of inspirational living combining eight different sections into one exciting show which includes:
- The Ideal Show Homes, a series of exciting live home builds from refurbishments to new build structures
- Ideal Home Improvements
- Ideal Gardens
- Ideal Gadgets
- Ideal Interiors
- Ideal Foodand
If that’s not enough, this year will see the hugely popular Ideal Woman section and more Ideal Shopping than ever before.
With over 500 exhibitors offering an unrivalled range of products, visitors will find a wide range of interior and home top tips and tricks that will help give you create a brand new look, as well as expert advice to help with all home improvements projects, extensions, and even complete renovations or new build projects.
Alternatively, tickets can be either booked online or by calling 0844 415 4144. Group bookings can be made by calling 0871 2305 581. For further information about the show and to purchase tickets online visit www.idealhomeshow.co.uk.
To enter the draw, just submit your holiday park or campsite review(s) by 4th February 2011 (Terms and Conditions apply*).
* Please read this information carefully:
- Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day or the show between 11th and 27th March 2011 at London Earls Court. Tickets are non-transferable and may not be duplicated. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show.
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- All reviews must be submitted between 12th January 2011 and 3rd February 2011 to be valid entries in the draw.
- Submission of a campsite review to Pitchup.com will gain automatic entry into the prize draw. There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
- Third-party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made on 4th February 2011.
- There are five prizes of a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- This competition is promoted by Pitchup.com Ltd, trading as Pitchup.com. Company details.