Visit the UK's top attractions free for a year!
To mark the launch of our new attractions routeplanner, we've got a fantastic prize of a £400 Merlin Annual Pass to give away, giving you unlimited access to top UK attractions* for a whole year! Just submit a review of a campsite or holiday park to enter.
To submit a review, search for the page for the holiday park or campsite you stayed at, and click the green 'Add a review' button. Our users love pictures - so please add your photos using the upload tool in the review pages.
About the Merlin Annual Pass
The Merlin Annual Pass gives its holders great savings and access to a huge variety of the UK’s top attractions for 12 months including:
- The Alton Towers Resort Theme Park
- Chessington World of Adventures
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- THORPE PARK
- Madame Tussauds London
- SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries
- The Dungeons
- The Merlin Entertainments London Eye
- Warwick Castle
- And NEW for 2010 - LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
Passholders have access to a whole host of money- and time-saving perks in the attractions, including:
- Up to 20% off in shops and restaurants
- The Merlin Annual Pass unlimited fountain drinks capsule, refillable throughout 2010
- Early ride time at the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park
- Discounted overnight stays at the Alton Towers Resort Hotels
- Invitations to Passholder events and attraction previews, such as ride launches
- Monthly updates via email which includes prize draws and special offers
Passholder perks from specially selected partners are also available, including:
- 2-for-1 at Prezzo
- 20% off Buyagift Gift Experiences
- Kids eat FREE at Hard Rock Cafe, London or Manchester
- LOVEFiLM: Free trial + two cinema tickets
- 15% of gym membership at LA Fitness nationwide
- 25% off RAC Breakdown Cover
To enter the draw, just submit your campsite review(s) by 4th December 2010 (Terms and Conditions apply*).
* Please read this information carefully:
- Some restrictions apply to use of the Pass - please visit the Merlin Annual Pass website for more information
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- All reviews must be submitted between 27th October 2010 and 4th December 2010 to be valid entries in the draw.
- Submission of a campsite review to Pitchup.com will gain automatic entry into the prize draw. There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
- Third-party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made on 5th December 2010.
- There is one prize of a Merlin Annual Pass for a family of four.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please send an email to email@example.com within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- This competition is promoted by Pitchup.com Ltd, trading as Pitchup.com. Company details.