This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet rural retreat on a working farmstead
- Set among the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Glorious glamping now available in our Emperor Bell tents
Bovey's Down Farm is a working farm site set among a remote rural area in the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Home to diverse birdlife and visited by the occasional fox or badger, the site is surrounded by nature, while on the farm itself you'll get to see see ducks, hens and suckling Aberdeen Angus calves.
Pick up home-cooked cakes, pies, traditional east Devon pasties and homemade Aberdeen Angus burgers from the site's farmhouse kitchen to eat at the site's picnic area; speciality bread, ribeye steaks and gluten-free sausages are also available at the farm shop for campfire breakfasts or evening barbecues.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Touring and motorhomes
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Sidmouth: Triangle Bus Stop
— 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Seaton (Devon): Sea Front Bus Stop — 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres Exeter: Airport Terminal Bus Stop — 16.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Honiton Rail Station
— 5.6 kilometres
5.6 kilometres Feniton Rail Station — 8.7 kilometres
8.7 kilometres Whimple Rail Station — 12.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing
— 21.4 kilometres
21.4 kilometres Topsham Ferry Landing — 21.5 kilometres
21.5 kilometres Topsham Lock Ferry Landing — 21.7 kilometres
Exeter International Airport
— 16.8 kilometres
Join Gerald for a walking tour to see and learn about the animals of Bovey's Down Farm, and enjoy home cooked food in our onsite tea room
There's an 18-hole course with reasonable green fees about two miles away, plus heaps of walking options along nearby country lanes and bridleways.
The site is also less than 15 minutes' drive from the popular seaside resorts of Sidmouth, Seaton, Branscombe and Lyme Regis.
- Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site (8.3 kilometres)
- Crealy Great Adventure Park (17.1 kilometres)
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (19.4 kilometres)
- Branscombe: the Old Bakery, Manor Mill and Forge (6.6 kilometres)
- Shute Barton (8.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bovey's Down Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bovey's Down Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bovey's Down Farm? Join Gerald for a walking tour to see and learn about the animals of Bovey's Down Farm, and enjoy home cooked food in our onsite tea room There's an 18-hole course with ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bovey's Down Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon