This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run resort in Chintsa, 200 metres from an 8km-long beach
- 8km from game drives and outdoor activities at a private game reserve
- Hiking trail, tractor rides and cable car on site
Arendsnes Holiday and Conference Centre is a family-run resort in Chintsa, a village next to an eight-kilometre stretch of beach on South Africa's Wild Coast. It's a 200-metre walk from the park to the beach.
There are plenty of natural attractions to explore around here: go on a game drive at a private reserve, ride horses on the beach or take a hike in a nature reserve. It's also around a 45-minute drive to the museums, restaurants and shops of East London.
Leisure facilities on site include an outdoor swimming pool with waterslide, volleyball court, tennis courts and a pool table. You can explore the park's woodlands on foot using the hiking trail, take a tractor ride or see it from above with a trip on the cable car.
Amenities at Arendsnes include a food shop, a washing-up area and three toilet blocks with hot showers.
Tourist board rating
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Convenience store nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Guided hikes, quad biking, canoeing and game drives at Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve: 8km
– Horse riding on the beach and in the bush with Cintsa Horses: 10km
– East London Coast Nature Reserve: 12km
– Nahoon Estuary Nature Reserve: 38km
– East London Museum: 44km
– East London Zoo: 45km
– Apex Predators Snake Park: 45km.