This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful family-friendly campground in the centre of Geraldine
- A 20-minute drive to Acland Falls; an hour to Lake Tekapo
- Outdoor playground and chess set; bicycles and pedal cars to hire
With the Southern Alps in the distance and surrounded by large, protected trees, settle down for a peaceful stay in the city of Geraldine. At the well-maintained Geraldine TOP 10 Holiday Park, families are well-set for hunting down local waterfalls, spying on vintage and classic cars at nearby museums and learning the history of the local city. From here, there’s much to do, with Peel Forest and Acland Falls are 20 minutes’ drive away and the watersports haven at Lake Tekapo an hour’s drive.
The main question will be, where to go first? Will it be bush walks through local forest reserves, horse trekking or boutique shopping? Or a trip to the local alpaca centre within five minutes’ walk to fill your suitcase with knitting yarn and alpaca souvenirs (a real-life farm within 35 minutes’ drive too)?
At the centre of Geraldine, you can step out of the back gate and find many shops to browse and places to eat within five minutes’ stroll, as well as a playground and outdoor pool for kids to make a splash.
Plus, there’s plenty to do back on the campground too. Set some sausages on the barbecue, challenge someone to a game on the outdoor chess set or hire out a bicycle or pedal car and ride loops around the local area. Children can also tire themselves out in the playground back on the campground.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Individual rooms in toilet/shower/basin facilities
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Canyoning and adventure centre: five minutes’ walk
- Geraldine Historical Museum (history displays): five minutes
- Cinema: five minutes
- Golf course: five minutes’ drive
- Geraldine Observatory (two dome observatories): five minutes
- Talbot Forest Scenic Reserve (shaded walks through an ancient podocarp forest with picnic facilities): five minutes
- Geraldine Vintage Car & Machinery Club Museum: five minutes
- Route 79 Museum (vintage and classic cars museum): five minutes
- Acland Falls (waterfall and gorges hike): 20 minutes
- Peel Forest (scenic walks): 20 minutes
- Timaru (fairground and shopping): half an hour
- Gem Alpaca Stud (alpaca farm): 35 minutes
- Four Peaks High Country Track (walking, tramping and mountain biking): 40 minutes
- NZ Alpine & Agriculture Encounter Methven (walk-through heritage museum): 45 minutes
- Lake Tekapo (scenic walks and watersports): an hour
- Washpen Falls (adventure walks past waterfalls): an hour and five minutes
- Does Geraldine TOP 10 Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Geraldine TOP 10 Holiday Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Geraldine TOP 10 Holiday Park? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Canyoning and adventure centre: five minutes’ walk - Geraldine Historical Museum (history displays): five minutes - Cinema: five minutes - Golf course: five minutes’ drive - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Geraldine TOP 10 Holiday Park?
Camping and caravan Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
Reception is open between 8am and 8pm. Late check-in available upon request.Read more